AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Life of a webcam model in a romanian studio!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Lisa when she was a studio girl, she ooooooooooozed sexuality and I hope now she's out she can use that to her own advantage more.

Brilliant thread this, I'm completely fascinated by what the models have to say. Thank you Lisa for telling your story.

finally i wish this can be the right place where i can have a true answer...

LISA sweety im into cam sites by long time and i always had suspects that behind the webcams in a cam studios happened strange things ...

well i had way to know some girls wich work for a fetish studio in Romania ... and speaking with one of them she let me understand that happen real orgy inside there ... then the ladys there are not just cam girls but seem they do 2 works coz i had confirmation by another lady they are payed for do that .

now wanna understand .. is it true that some studios are real bordells ? are there real clients wich come there to make orgy with the ladyes ?

i wish y can answer me lisa in total honesty as i see y did in other post ... coz to try to have true answers in chat is impossible !

thanks in advance (if someone else wanna answer me she is welcome )

have a good luck

degustibus said:
now wanna understand .. is it true that some studios are real bordells ? are there real clients wich come there to make orgy with the ladyes ?

:roll: Xander77?

I'm sure you can find bordello in Romania very easy, but this site is not going to help you to make orgy with the ladyes.

Bocefish said:
degustibus said:

:roll: Xander77?

I'm sure you can find bordello in Romania very easy, but this site is not going to help you to make orgy with the ladyes.
:text-+1:

Let's put it this way - the easiest way for a girl to make money in Romania is to become a hooker. But you don't need a studio for that, there are thousands of stripclubs and massage parlors you can go to if that's your choice.
There are a lot of studios in Bucharest, some are shadier than others.

I started camming 3 months ago at one of the biggest studios in Bucharest - one that also employs some of the most succesful Romanian models on MFC.

The bright side: the boss is decent (not asking or forcing sex on models, usually very nice to us), the connection/cams are pretty good andthey teach you the basics about working on camsites.

In my first month it was cool - but after that, they introduced a minimum amount you have to make (and about 12 out of the 60 girls I know about were fired after the first pay period, about 3 are being fired every 2 weeks now) and things went downhill from there.
I even had one of the managers ask me to not become friends with the other models :woops:
They now ask for a minimum amount of time online (6 hours, at least 5 days a week) and they make you pay fines if you don't respect the program. Also, in the last month they were late in giving us the money and they are making us use debit cards that have huge taxes (personally, i lose about 15% of what I make because of that).

Main reason why most romanian models don't go independent is because some of them tried and MFC denied their request for a new account (my guess is the studio put in a "good word" to make that happen).
Some of the girls that left now use skype/messenger for shows and get paid via paypal or western union.

That's about all I know so far about the "videochat industry" in Romania :lol:

Hello all i'm Diana camgirl.About SassyLisa comment, i think you exaggerate a bit hunny, if you had a bad experience at that studio where you worked before that doesn't mean you have to be so negative about studios, i worked to in a studio long time a go, now i work for my own , i have my own studio with few girls, and i have lot of friends who worked and still work with many studios, but never heard about the problem which you wrote, and you complain about one thing more, about privacy in your pc ( i agree with your room, lock privacy etc ) as i am a owner of a studio i must know everything what is going on in my studio, and i think lot of people will agree with me, i'm not curious how you work and what you doing in your private session, but i can't offer you privacy on your work computer because of many reason which is better to not explain here, i think many of you will understand what i am saying here.

SassyLisa said:
Well...Anita working in a studio in Romania its still not the same thing as working in an asian studio!Things are a bit different!You don't have a quota to make or something!Most of the people think we are(romanian models I mean) just a bunch of whores kidnapped and kept prisoners into a studio with the boss staying behind the cam and threatening us with a baseball bat in his hands..."hey girl...you have to make 5000 today,otherwise I'll beat you to death!"No...it's not like that!And I don't understand a thing...why everyone think...hey,you are romanian = you are a whore(and there's no doubt about it!)? :think: maybe you all can answer me to this cuz I'm really curious!We are so MANY romanian models having long relationships with our boyfriends,husbands or being single,without dating members or doing esscort!Yes,I agree ,maybe are some romanian models who date members and do some "things" for money,but not all of us!But you dont have to be romanian to be a whore! :snooty: I'm living with the hope,maybe oneday the things will change a bit(about this "romanian "thing) from now!
Anything you want to know about romanian studios,just ask me and it would be my pleasure to reply you!Maybe its the time people find out whats the real situation with this matter!
Lots of hugs and kisses guys and thanks again for all your support!That means more than anything for me!

P.S Btw guys...I'm sorry for my english(I know its far to be perfect),but I'll try to improve it!lol...muahhh

LOL what a view from your side. Lisa, how you can say that ??? " Most of the people think we are(romanian models I mean) just a bunch of whores kidnapped and kept prisoners into a studio with the boss staying behind the cam and threatening us with a baseball bat in his hands..."hey girl...you have to make 5000 today,otherwise I'll beat you to death!"No...it's not like that ! " damn girl nobody think it is like that, just you and your messages let people to understand that, anyway where you live???? i don't know if you really are in Romania or Bucharest at least loll, i feel mercy for you girl, but you are fare away from truth and honestly i don't think you know something about studios so you can give some explanation to other, you better try to do something else, find a new job or something, i think you are writing from your work experience here, so do i, but i never meet members who told me about romanian models cos we are "whore" or other rude word loll, as i can see you have meet lot of people who told you that and i wonder why just you are "unlucky".....or maybe you try to prove something to someone, or you just need some company and you don't know where to get a bit...

SassyLisa said:
First I wanna say...Congrats Amber for this GREAT forum!and lots of kisses for everyone whos reading all these interesting posts here!
I'm new here,on this forum,and first of all I want to share with you some of my experience in this crazy"hobby"
I'm a webcam girl for more than a year!First I've worked from home,but at some point I was bored and looking for a change, I took all from zero in a studio from Bucharest.Now I realise what a bad decision I made then!
Working in a studio as a webcam model its like keeping a wild beast into a cage(and I'm not really into this!),of course this could be only from my point of view!I'm not the type of girl who really enjoy to be restricted and strait-laced to a set of strict rules!That's so fucking boring!Or maybe its just my craziness :think:
You have to work a number of hours,you don't have legal working papers,You can't(or you are not allowed) do outdoors shows or any other kind of interesting shows or contests,you have no privacy(studios employees like tech support guys,trainers and managers have full access on everything that you do on your pc; rooms may look personal but not really, like if Im in a show trying to please myself besides my moans, guys could hear the girl next door laughing crying swearing and even farting or the cleaning lady using the vacuum) ,you have to share your income with them(and trust me...you have to give a big percent of what you are making),to many girls working at the same time(this can generates so many frictions between them),sexual harassment(yes...it sucks!when your boss is calling you in the middle of the night asking you to have a quickie,otherwise you'll take the consequences!
I agree... you can find good things aswell in a studio. Like good quality equipment, 24h tech support, trainers, photographer... but still, I prefered putting all away and leave it.
God this is a long post lol, but hope it will help some other girls to think twice when they make a decision. Be brave girls and leave the crap studios!!!Kisses and keep up the good work! :dance:

Let me ask you something Lisa, if you worked before for your own with earnings about 100%, no boss, no stress, no rules, no schedule etc, why you went to work with studios ??? you know well cos with studios is not so easy, you will get just 50% from your earnings, you'll have rules, boss, and so on....here is a point which is not understandable

Diane said:
SassyLisa said:
First I wanna say...Congrats Amber for this GREAT forum!and lots of kisses for everyone whos reading all these interesting posts here!
I'm new here,on this forum,and first of all I want to share with you some of my experience in this crazy"hobby"
I'm a webcam girl for more than a year!First I've worked from home,but at some point I was bored and looking for a change, I took all from zero in a studio from Bucharest.Now I realise what a bad decision I made then!
Working in a studio as a webcam model its like keeping a wild beast into a cage(and I'm not really into this!),of course this could be only from my point of view!I'm not the type of girl who really enjoy to be restricted and strait-laced to a set of strict rules!That's so fucking boring!Or maybe its just my craziness :think:
You have to work a number of hours,you don't have legal working papers,You can't(or you are not allowed) do outdoors shows or any other kind of interesting shows or contests,you have no privacy(studios employees like tech support guys,trainers and managers have full access on everything that you do on your pc; rooms may look personal but not really, like if Im in a show trying to please myself besides my moans, guys could hear the girl next door laughing crying swearing and even farting or the cleaning lady using the vacuum) ,you have to share your income with them(and trust me...you have to give a big percent of what you are making),to many girls working at the same time(this can generates so many frictions between them),sexual harassment(yes...it sucks!when your boss is calling you in the middle of the night asking you to have a quickie,otherwise you'll take the consequences!
I agree... you can find good things aswell in a studio. Like good quality equipment, 24h tech support, trainers, photographer... but still, I prefered putting all away and leave it.
God this is a long post lol, but hope it will help some other girls to think twice when they make a decision. Be brave girls and leave the crap studios!!!Kisses and keep up the good work! :dance:

Let me ask you something Lisa, if you worked before for your own with earnings about 100%, no boss, no stress, no rules, no schedule etc, why you went to work with studios ??? you know well cos with studios is not so easy, you will get just 50% from your earnings, you'll have rules, boss, and so on....here is a point which is not understandable
OHH i forgot..other thing, " First I've worked from home,but at some point I was bored and looking for a change, I took all from zero in a studio from Bucharest." are you trying to say you went to work with studio because you get boring to earn 100% working from home by your own LOLL, what's wrong with you, you expect to believe that ????
Something is wrong with you girl

BelleMadlyne said:
Let's put it this way - the easiest way for a girl to make money in Romania is to become a hooker. But you don't need a studio for that, there are thousands of stripclubs and massage parlors you can go to if that's your choice.
There are a lot of studios in Bucharest, some are shadier than others.

I started camming 3 months ago at one of the biggest studios in Bucharest - one that also employs some of the most succesful Romanian models on MFC.

The bright side: the boss is decent (not asking or forcing sex on models, usually very nice to us), the connection/cams are pretty good andthey teach you the basics about working on camsites.

In my first month it was cool - but after that, they introduced a minimum amount you have to make (and about 12 out of the 60 girls I know about were fired after the first pay period, about 3 are being fired every 2 weeks now) and things went downhill from there.
I even had one of the managers ask me to not become friends with the other models :woops:
They now ask for a minimum amount of time online (6 hours, at least 5 days a week) and they make you pay fines if you don't respect the program. Also, in the last month they were late in giving us the money and they are making us use debit cards that have huge taxes (personally, i lose about 15% of what I make because of that).

Main reason why most romanian models don't go independent is because some of them tried and MFC denied their request for a new account (my guess is the studio put in a "good word" to make that happen).
Some of the girls that left now use skype/messenger for shows and get paid via paypal or western union.

That's about all I know so far about the "videochat industry" in Romania :lol:
Madline, you mean the easiest way for a girl to make money in all the world is to become a hooker, not just in Romania LOLL, and trust me to be hooker is not the easily thing to earn, they are lot of things to earn enough to have a nice and quiet life. I know that.

Diane,

I have seen a few posts on here with the models telling of experiences that were not so bad working for the studios. I am sure not all the studios are bad, but some of the are and we want to hear about both experiences.

Diane said:
SassyLisa said:
First I've worked from home,but at some point I was bored and looking for a change, I took all from zero in a studio from Bucharest.Now I realise what a bad decision I made then!
Working in a studio as a webcam model its like keeping a wild beast into a cage(and I'm not really into this!),of course this could be only from my point of view!I'm not the type of girl who really enjoy to be restricted and strait-laced to a set of strict rules!That's so fucking boring!Or maybe its just my craziness

Let me tell you something....I work from home, alone, and yes it gets a little lonely at times. Sometimes I want to be around other female models that I can relate to and talk with. So I can see why someone may consider a studio.

I was going to copy some more of your quotes and responses, but frankly, I don't have the time. Did you say you own a studio or manage a studio? If so, then thats why your coming down on these 2 women that came forward to enlighten us. If you have another view than what these women have said, then please share them. But please don't put these women down or tell them that something is wrong with them for telling us their experiences.

Diane said:
Hello all i'm Diana camgirl.About SassyLisa comment, i think you exaggerate a bit hunny, if you had a bad experience at that studio where you worked before that doesn't mean you have to be so negative about studios, i worked to in a studio long time a go, now i work for my own , i have my own studio with few girls, and i have lot of friends who worked and still work with many studios, but never heard about the problem which you wrote, and you complain about one thing more, about privacy in your pc ( i agree with your room, lock privacy etc ) as i am a owner of a studio i must know everything what is going on in my studio, and i think lot of people will agree with me, i'm not curious how you work and what you doing in your private session, but i can't offer you privacy on your work computer because of many reason which is better to not explain here, i think many of you will understand what i am saying here.

Well..."hunny" I think you are pretty much just a crap eater,give me a break and dont try to bullshit us with your excitement about working for a studio! I've experienced the both sides of this industry and one thing I can tell you and I'm 100% sure that I'm right about ...there's no such thing like "being happy and lucky to work for a studio" and it's soooooooooooo much better to just work for yourself...from HOME!
But what am I saying here???... you are here to post for just one reason...TO BRAG ABOUT YOURSELF BEING A STUDIO OWNER!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO.... la mai mare,sa ne cacam in studioul tau!

Just_mark__ said:
I remember Lisa when she was a studio girl, she ooooooooooozed sexuality and I hope now she's out she can use that to her own advantage more.

Brilliant thread this, I'm completely fascinated by what the models have to say. Thank you Lisa for telling your story.

Thank you soooo much sweetheart...I'm the same....same energy and the same crazyness,just one thing changed...I'm not working anymore as a cam model! Lots of hugs and kisses!

GreatDane said:
It will have to be from someone other than Lisa because I don't think she's still around, haven't seen her for a long time and she's not at mfc anymore, at least not with that account.

Hey there... I'm still using this acct,I just dont have my mfc model acct anymore! I quit in january and I moved in USA,and I stopped using my mfc model acct ever since! Hugs and kisses!

Reactions: Classy
SassyLisa said:
GreatDane said:
It will have to be from someone other than Lisa because I don't think she's still around, haven't seen her for a long time and she's not at mfc anymore, at least not with that account.

Hey there... I'm still using this acct,I just dont have my mfc model acct anymore! I quit in january and I moved in USA,and I stopped using my mfc model acct ever since! Hugs and kisses!
good to see you still here, sorry that I missed seeing you on cam tho. Keep posting here at least.

SassyLisa said:
GreatDane said:

Good to know you're still alive sweetheart - sent you a birthday hello, I hope you got it. More so, I hope you're insaaaaaanely happy :)

PS it's your turn ;)

Oh this is a nice thread i didn't know that the studio in romania is like that. I always thought it's good because their rooms are good. Their costumers are good, their photos are good and they do good shows.

So this is how it is

I have worked in a studio before. One of the studio is good. In a nice apartment with aircon the way the computers are fixed are like those of in internet cafe's they only put curtains so they won't be embarrassed when they are in prvt.Yes you are not allowed to always go out. If you want to buy something they have those guys you can ask to do it for you. If you are not used to it you will feel uncomfortable cause those guys can see girls naked sometimes.

The other studio is not good. We are in one house and each model work 8 hours a day and you are free to go out when you want to. You can buy food outside etc. and have privacy in the computer cause the boss is not always there. I really had fun working there because of my coworkers. They were all nice and were are good friends. We laugh and joke around etc. I actually miss those times and even now that all of us are working in our home. We still chat and still missing those days.

The next studio i worked. It's a small room and the way that the models work is just the same with that second studio. The difference is we always have to talk to our boss when we have to go out to buy some foods since we have to be careful or else the neighborhoods will notice. But it's still nice because of my coworkers are good too.

The last one is the worst. We are not allowed to go out. They give us food but they just cooked the same food almost everyday and when the boss is out his family is not showing us good. We always hear some nagging .Especially when we are taking showers like " oh they took so long in shower the bill is already high"

They don't want us to go out but sometimes they don't give us food too.

Good thing i am on my own now. Although i still miss working with different people cause it's so much fun.

There are good side and bad side in working in studio. If your boss is good and you have nice workers then it's nice. But if your boss is bad and you have boring coworkers then it's not good.

Studios normally take half of what we earn. If a model earn $1000 then half of it will go to the studio owner. When we are still in studio we always talk on how unfair it is. But when i tried to have my own studio, i finally understand that what the boss take is just right and it's really hard to be a studio owner.

Good thing i haven't experienced those things like their boss is calling them to do a quickie or have a sex with him. None of us experienced that. But i hear that sometimes in other studio models.

I'm glad that this topic was brought up and that there is still some discussion going on.
I've been a member of MFC for about two and a half years. I discovered MFC for different
than I do now. This past year, I've been enlightened and learned some things, other than
a little of the Romanian language. I came to MFC not knowing the real story or the
circumstances surrounding why a lot of the girls here and from countries like Romania do this.
Over the past year, the things that I've learned and some of the things that I've been told
about webcam models and modeling, especially in Romania(and the Ukraine, and Russia) are
staggering. I've talked to some of the girls and even gotten to know some of them. True, they
could be lying to me but I think I'm a good judge of character and I believe a lot of what I've told.
I talk to some of these girls, and it almost breaks my heart to here some of the reasons why they're
doing this or some of the things that they go through. I'm told that not all studios are like that. But I
understand that a lot of them are. I wrote on my Twitter account recently, something to the effect of
"I listen to them and I hear their stories. And part of me just wants to throw my hands up and shout
"Free Visas and cash for everybody!". I'll get to my point. I'm a podcaster. That's the side of me that
I've just recently started to talk about to people on MFC. I host a podcast/internet radio show. Now
I dont know everything about this industry, but I'm learning and have learned enough that I would like
to write a blog and hopefully in the future talk about webcam models on my podcast. And try to bring
somewhat of a positive or a more informed views(s) on webcam models. I know that a lot of you have
a heart. And that's refreshing. I apologize for being so long winded. I just wanted to say what I wanted
to share my thoughts.

~Shy~

Well..."hunny" I think you are pretty much just a crap eater,give me a break and dont try to bullshit us with your excitement about working for a studio! I've experienced the both sides of this industry and one thing I can tell you and I'm 100% sure that I'm right about ...there's no such thing like "being happy and lucky to work for a studio" and it's soooooooooooo much better to just work for yourself...from HOME!
But what am I saying here???... you are here to post for just one reason...TO BRAG ABOUT YOURSELF BEING A STUDIO OWNER!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO.... la mai mare,sa ne cacam in studioul tau!

Respect! :clap: :handgestures-salute:

andyliciouss said:
I agree xander :x

I saw this late, and am stunned by your stories of low wages etc. So I have an offer you may pass on to your webcam friends.
Sex with a boss, btw, is out of the question in the adult industry. It is unprofessional.

I pay 60% of the rate plus bonuses and don't work with credits, but with real currency.
On my site, the model makes the most of it. The minute price in Denmark is from about €1.30 to about €6.75-7.75.

You are welcome, if you wish to take a look. I put a priority on Scandinavian girls, but would like some who speak English to kick the site a bit, as my Danish girls are lazy and don't log on very often. :/

Feel free to sign up thru the link at the bottom of the page. http://www.live-cam-sex.dk

Peter, ppmedia

I think it really depends on the studio, no matter where you are. There are studios in the US, too, remember.

Most of the Ro models I know work in studios. Most of them work for the same studio or the same studio group. As someone mentioned earlier, it's the studio group Maysa works (worked? not sure, hardly ever see her, but I know she went up to management at one point) for. In general, that studio group seems to treat its models well, from what I have seen, anyway. Models get regular breaks, conditions are clean, they get to joke around with members and each other, etc. I'm not sure about minimum earnings to get paid, I don't ask that of them. It's not my place to do so.

Another pair of favorites are Russian models who work in the same Moscow studio. One of them even helps train new girls to the studio. Same as with the Ro models, they work in clean conditions, get regular breaks, get to joke around with members and other models at the studio, etc.

So, for these particular studios (and the studio Inessia, also mentioned earlier, works for), they seem to treat the models well enough.

But, like anything, not everything is always as good. I'm sure there are real shit hole studios all over the world, including the US, where models are treated badly or forced to work in less than sanitary conditions. So every studio model's account of how things are run will probably be different.

So remember to take every account as to how things work in a studio as that model's perspective. Not saying that the account is a lie, but that each person will see things differently. Some may enjoy the studios they work for, some may hate them and want to get out of them, and camming, as fast as possible.

But, the other thing to remember, is that in many of these countries, being a cam girl is one of the best ways to make money. It's why there seems to be a never ending supply of Ro cam girls. Compared to a normal job in those countries, these girls have the potential to earn a whole hell of a lot more than if they worked a regular job.

... And like Frankenstein... It lives once again !! :-D :clap:

Just Me said:
Zombie Romanian cam models might be interesting. :lol:

:think: Indeed.... cross the zombies with Count Vlad and we might have a new movie. :lol:

ohhh, and all the bad puns about "sucking".. :mrgreen:

While it might be Frankenstein'd, it's still a good bit of information to have, and maybe new Romanian studio models could further elaborate and share their experiences.

I find it sad that some of the more popular models from USA/Canada are constantly mocking and making jokes of the studio models on cam, while I'm sure most of them are completely ignorant of their situations.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Status
Not open for further replies.