AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can change that yourself at profiles.myfreecams.com under the news feed section.

It's just that if I'm reading the news feeds about what all my friends are up to on MFC, I don't need to hear about the same thing pointed out ten times or too many details about non-MFC things.

When tipping for a public show, it's 5 or 10 members doing all the tipping and then the room starts to get filled up 500+ member in the room and demand the model to do things when they didn't tip at all, cheap fuckers.
And some models not muting basics simply because there is one basic that is being respectful, c'mon the cheap fucker can't afford to at least spend $20 once just so he doesn't get muted with the other jackasses

soyelsancho87 said:
When tipping for a public show, it's 5 or 10 members doing all the tipping and then the room starts to get filled up 500+ member in the room and demand the model to do things when they didn't tip at all, cheap fuckers.

I try my hardest not to sound like a money grubbing bitch about it, but when only a handful of people are tipping and contributing to a countdown, I will make statements like "come on you guys, don't let such and such do all the work for you, if you have some tokens and are enjoying the show, please pitch in."

Does that bother anyone? I've realized that even though I've always tried not to be a "beggar" that sometimes all it takes is asking for some tokens to start rolling in and it happens, but I wonder your thoughts on this.

Not at all Amber. In fact, sometimes we just get so caught up in the chat or show that we forget to tip. A tactful reminder, as you said above, is usually all it takes and is not considered begging for tips...that's just sayin' like it is. Sometimes I or somebody else actually remembers to tip, which seems to wake everybody else up from their trance as well.

The constant "C'mon guys...lets see some tips" is more of the beggin' sort.

Ugh, had some basic in my room that was quiet/watching the whole night I was on last night.
After I got off cam he decided to be a typical cheap ass with the "wow 4000 tokens and she did nothing but sit there naked."

made me giggle a little bit but at the same time I was like wowwww wtf.

Envyx said:
Ugh, had some basic in my room that was quiet/watching the whole night I was on last night.
After I got off cam he decided to be a typical cheap ass with the "wow 4000 tokens and she did nothing but sit there naked."

I despise cheap ass whiners like that! :evil:

This is more of a wish than a pet pet peeve...and I know it's difficult for some women...but when doing cum shows, whether it be private/group or public chat whilst climaxing...a lot of women tend to close their legs. It would be soooo much hotter for the viewer (at least for me) if we could see your contractions. Just sayin'. ;)

AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:

I try my hardest not to sound like a money grubbing bitch about it, but when only a handful of people are tipping and contributing to a countdown, I will make statements like "come on you guys, don't let such and such do all the work for you, if you have some tokens and are enjoying the show, please pitch in."

Does that bother anyone? I've realized that even though I've always tried not to be a "beggar" that sometimes all it takes is asking for some tokens to start rolling in and it happens, but I wonder your thoughts on this.

As I'm usually one of the tipping kind, I don't mind at all. The reminder is a good thing.

AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:

That's totally fine and probably the best way to do it. Like Bocefish said, sometimes everyone needs a little reminder. Sometimes from you, sometimes from other members.

Envyx said:

I'm guilty of just sitting and watching a lot lately because I'm broke, but I've never said anything like that. I've even defended that kind of thing a time or two by pointing out "that if the person tipping doesn't mind than it's none of your business to whine about it," there are some members out there that don't require models to jump through hoops for a tip

*note to self, set up some hoops at varying levels to jump through.*

No fire though.

:p

LadyLuna said:

No fire though.

no fire? pfft, if you're ok wth half-assing the thing I guess I'm in no position to give you grief for it :p

morment said:
LadyLuna said:

No fire though.

no fire? pfft, if you're ok wth half-assing the thing I guess I'm in no position to give you grief for it :p

No, I'm not okay with half-assing the thing. I'm trying to figure out how to do it without burning down the apartment :p

Was just thinking of this one thing manycams has that makes it look like I'm flaming every time I move. Might use that ^.^

There are some bugs that I don't know if happens only to me.

• No PM sound alert. I used to get a sound after a PM, but now I don't.
  • However... when a girl goes in pvt or group, I get the sound alert... twice. Like 4 or 5 seconds after the first "beep", I hear it again.
  • Some girls that are not in my friends list manage to PM me. They shouldn't be able. "pvt hun?" - they ask :evil:
  • The news feed... From time to time I get news from girls who I don't follow and who I don't even know.
  • When a girl in is true private, the locked icon changes to a normal private icon after few minutes.

Suggestions...

• Do we need really to rejoin a room to opt out a group show that didn't start yet?
  • Why does MFC rely on Google search to find models? It would be better if MFC had its own search function.

MyCamgirl said:

• However... when a girl goes in pvt or group, I get the sound alert... twice. Like 4 or 5 seconds after the first "beep", I hear it again.

Um.. maybe it's the sound alert on your computer, and then the alert through the camera's mic? A sound comes out of our computers to allow us to know when the invite has popped up. Though, I don't see why you would need one if ours is audible to you. Maybe the option to turn your side off?

AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:

anytime is a good time for a reminder to tip, it is true..
but i expect models to be more creative than C'mon Guys.. because that is followed by Teep Me. Just look forlorn into the camera and say X Y and Z tipped now everyone else..close your eyes :D

Most of mine have already been covered, but one that I just got reminded of:

when a model has a countdown in her topic, but never updates it after someone tips.

morment said:
Most of mine have already been covered, but one that I just got reminded of:

when a model has a countdown in her topic, but never updates it after someone tips.

Agreed! At least every so often. Maybe not after every single token, but every few tips maybe.

AmberCutie said:

Absofuckinlutely not! People should contribute even if it's only 10 tkns. If u got 500 folk in a room and they all pitch in 10 then everyone wins surely?

I also agree that basics and guests should be on permamute if there a grownups chatting in the room, then there's no need to see the bonehead things they say which is almost always begging. Though sometimes it is funny to see "Ass open hand long my pines 4 u BB" scroll up the screen.

Countdowns for being naked. By all means have a countdown for a show but a countdown to be naked means basically 1500+tokens for a brief flash then you sit down and the goodies disappear and another countdown appears for a show. Essentially meaning I gotta wait about 100 years to see the show. It's not the money, it's the time investment that bothers me.

AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, my biggest moan about MFC is being one of a handful of tippers in a crowded room. I often tip but end up leaving the room, because I have other things to do, before I get any 'reward' for my tip. I understand that this will happen from time to time but it's happening far more often than I am comfortable with.

LadyLuna said:
MyCamgirl said:

Um.. maybe it's the sound alert on your computer, and then the alert through the camera's mic? A sound comes out of our computers to allow us to know when the invite has popped up. Though, I don't see why you would need one if ours is audible to you. Maybe the option to turn your side off?

Mine does it too, but only on my premium account. Can't figure out how to get rid of it, as far as I know all sound notifications are off.

i think someone coming in with the same color font as my chat room and i am like is someone typing there or a guy telling me hey, if you do this, like rub your gspot when i am aiming for a clit at the moment, youd feel better orgasms... but it wont be anything unique but rather hey dont get off like that do it like this normal way

Members who get drunk and post in newsfeeds.
Models that complain using newsfeeds.
MFC decides to randomly add 20 models i never heard of to my newsfeed.
Models with random schedules
Grown men that act like children.
Punk ass kids on mfc....
Models that let basics talk because they like 1
Rooms that blast music
Rooms with poor lighting......... really now a lamp is a like $10-$20
Mics with constant static on them.

Topic 10k for shower show in Group..................
Models that ask for tip wars.

other sites that post links in rooms
other sites that post links in profiles.

Random models pm'ing ehh... its a business can't fault girls for trying.

Models that ban my cheap account.

OMG ninja THIS.
Drunk Members asking me for token Loans.

LilyPink said:
FifthElephant said:
Models not having fixed times, or not announcing in some manner they're coming online before they do.

Can I ask how you'd like to be told of when a model's coming online? There is a newsfeed on MFC but I can't imagine many guys use it, I only have 4 followers on mine.

Great thread! Realy useful stuff for a newish model like me :)

I'd like you to roll over and give me a kiss and say you are going to work....after waking up form that dream I would suggest a pm to special fans. Something like "muahhhh i'll be on in 5 min."

luvsyou said:
LilyPink said:
FifthElephant said:
Models not having fixed times, or not announcing in some manner they're coming online before they do.

Can I ask how you'd like to be told of when a model's coming online? There is a newsfeed on MFC but I can't imagine many guys use it, I only have 4 followers on mine.

Great thread! Realy useful stuff for a newish model like me :)

I'd like you to roll over and give me a kiss and say you are going to work....after waking up form that dream I would suggest a pm to special fans. Something like "muahhhh i'll be on in 5 min."

I didn't realize using the quote function was so hard. ;)

Sending a PM? At that point, the girl is basically already "on." A schedule and a twitter announcement I think is the best way to go. (PS: you don't have to have a twitter account to look at a girl's twitter feed and watch for announcements, unless she has it set private)

Since text notifications don't work in the US, I use email notifications and with gmail i have a filter to forward it as a text to my phone. I have email on my phone, but text messages are quick and easy.

Just look up the sms gateway for your service - generally its your number @ whatever gateway.

http://www.mutube.com/projects/open-ema ... eway-list/

You add the yournumber@ sms gateway as a forwarding address, but you don't forward anything to it, its just so gmail can use it.

My filter is -
Has the words: MyFreeCams Online Model Notification

Skip the Inbox (Archive it)
Forward it to: (select the forwarding email you added)
Delete it

From there its all set, you just add remove in mfc

Reactions: AmazingAshlee
Status
Not open for further replies.