AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members who record and sell your shows.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SinfulKnight said:
Camel its your life do what you want. If ppl don't like shows recorded and published (which I don't) it's their problem there is such thing as DCMA if the vid shows up on a site and MFC will try get rid of it if the model reports it. I know this I have done this for a couple of models.
I do exactly that. It just really sucks when I get a PM from a model saying stop selling her video when I know for a fact that I haven't sold a video. Gossip on this site is infectuous and people thrive on drama that isn't their normal life. And the show, that the model pm'd me about was an hour long truprivate. I honestly don't know how to show a higher desire to maintain integrity outside of that. Honestly it's a couple of guys who follow me around and as soon as I'm gone they go tell the model I'm selling their videos. I think the funniest one to date was the SirLarry/AngryPlumber duo, telling model HailyJade that I was selling her fisting video. When in fact I don't think I'd even, ever, seen her naked. And for her to fist considering what a sweet model she is, is laughable. But hey members will be members and models will be models. It's just bothersome having to take my time to tell or explain in finite detail, meaning dates times etc, that I didn't post or sell or trade a video. And it's troublesome that so many model will believe the most random idiot and take his word as gold, especially members like live4thenow, who last bought tokens in 08' most likely after the olypmics. :-D I guess when you play on somebody's fear there is no amount of money that dictates your reaction. So I don't completely blame them for being scared. But when it comes to me they have nothing to be afraid of. Most models know I'm only here for a good time.

so my search continues for my fisting videos online : )
:angry4:

CamelNut said:
Gossip on this site is infectuous and people thrive on drama that isn't their normal life.

Just to put that in perspective. Gossip and drama are the staple diet of MFC and anything related to it. Whether that is here, MFC, review sites, youtube channels with videos, forums featuring conversations...

Just 2 minutes in the lounge is like conspiracy and vitriol hell...

As for whining about people running around spreading stuff about you... no-one cares.

I'm not gonna tell any models what to do (it's their lives and their money), but if you're doing public cum shows on a daily basis (Guests and basics can record you too), you really shouldn't be shocked to find a video of yourself on the net. You have all these guests, basics, and premiums (some of them who've never tipped you a token EVER) watching you bust a nut. They haven't paid you anything, but they've had the pleasure of witnessing and recording it. They're like "Mmmm...you just made me explode...thanks bb." :roll: Now those pricks who recorded it can't wait to head over to ____.com to share it with others. SMH. That sucks, and I agree that it should be a bannable offense. People have done it even with private shows, but I bet it happens more from public shows. A public cum show is a freeloader's dream. LOL. There's so many freebies you can get on MFC (without ever upgrading), that when I DO see a person upgrade, I think it's pretty awesome and I congratulate them. :mrgreen:

CamelNut said:
Well I'm on the board again and this time with a panel of legal experts ready to find my demise. 8 ). I doesn't surprise me that boo is crying about something else he knows nothing of. As for him using a quote from another member, that's just like boo to not have his ducks in a row when he goes hunting. As for phillyfan he's more full of shit than the porta-potties at a Dave Matthew's concert. I would love for philly to drag his sorry ass in here with some footage or some names of members that I've sold videos to. Once again boo is using rumors started by the late SirLarry and AngryPlumber who have both since left MFC, indefinitely. But in their wake arises another fucking idiot with nothing better to do than try to put a damper on my entertainment. As for selling my shows on MFC you coudln't be farther from the truth. I haven't spent more than a few dollars here since the last forum left a bad taste in model's mouths. Instead I've reverted to going one on one on skype and enjoying myself and not feeding the machine that is MFC and not feeding the idiocy that befalls MFC. Member like boo are a dime a dozen, those who will never be able to get what they want via real world connection or via a virtual one. It's really quite sad, that his and Amber's silly ass'd whimpering on this "lady's restroom" of a forum has been able to reach out to model as it's done. When it first hit I was like okay I can understand some tidal activity with that big wave of information and how fucking model's thrive on fucking gossip. This site and MFC are bascially year round 24/7 soap opera's. You'll find love, dishonesty, treachory, thievery, even adultry. It's what draws the people here in masses. So let's talk shop. Let's not pretend I'm an angel and never considered the trade off for others who share my interests. I guess you can liken this to baseball cards. You find a player at the start of their career and with time they become a legend and you just so happend to be holding that one rookie card that everybody wants. It's supply and demand when you look at it in those terms. Too bad I don't see what I do here as a business. I have a few friends with like interest and whom I trust, for the most part. I'd be amazed if philly could produce a little evidence as to my shows being the shows that his comrades are showing him via their pm cam. As for recording shows, I thought we covered this when SirLarry so gracefully walked the blue prints for that "death star" into Leo's office and had it defunct. Personallly I haven't seen hide nor hair of that stuff since it was "fixed." So that brings me to my next point. The whole thing with fisting. I don't come here judginig models or members because I honestly don't give a fuck what you do on your time. This is my money and my time that is spent here. If I choose to share or trade videos with friend that's my perogative. I could be here under a million fucking names and a new account every fucking day. It's not notoriety I want nor crave. I keep to myself and to my friends. I find models who are intersted in a having fun and I go play. If a model says no then I just move the fuck along. And you can have your beloved Administrator Amber atest to that. So please don't pretend there are victims in this game. I know for a fucking fact that modesl in public get posted 1000 more times than you might see one of my fisting videos slide out of my greedy hands. I won't lie to you and say I don't have the money to play here and often. I've never been a tool on MFC and don't plan to. As for my attitude, yeah it's punkish and crass, to members. I don't need you pm'ing me asking me about models or my dad or if you can see my dick on cam. But on the same fucking note, you go ask any model I've ever played with or even shared myself with and she'll tell you I'm nothing but nice, giving and friendly. Who I play with is a select group of models who aren't so mypoic in their ways that they won't try something new or exciting. I realize you models here are probably of the school of thought that you should be paid as much as possible for as little as you can give in return. When I see a show like "hitachi and cum show for 7000" I just fucking laugh at the simple fact that more and more members are paying for the fakest experience of their lives. At least with me when it's play time I know it's for real and that's why I come here. I don't common this site for friends, models to tell me I'm cute or to smile at me for a 20,000 token tip. I come here out of pure desire and sexual drive. I see all the models on this site and not one of them that I've ever played with has responded to this post, which is to be expected. The only one that I could think that would, would be blondecutie19 or scarletmiles. So go hit them up and find out how fucking evil I am and how I push around a cooler on wheels full so fisting videos that I sell from corner to corner like some immigrant peddling their fruit wares.

1. So here's the deal, I don't need to go hunting through a year to year and a half old archives to try and find where we had our conversation, nor do I care enough to spend the time doing so. You've already admitted to doing it in your ranting and raving post right here! I colored the highlights. And yes you did make sure to avoid the term "selling", but let's be real here, you clearly point out the business aspect of how you could make money with such videos, and then conveniently add "but I would never really think of doing that." Yeah sure you wouldn't - you admitted to trading your videos here in THE SAME POST YOU SAY YOU DON'T RECORD VIDEOS! You talk about me spitting BS, yeah buddy, there is a septic tank full here from you.

2. There are multiple members in this thread talking about what you do, and there were multiple members in the other thread talking about it. So a bunch of random people just decide to all lie about the same thing for no real reason? Just find some random guy and say let's get him! I don't even know these people and they share pretty much the same things. That tells me that it's you man, you bring this trouble to yourself. Lose the victim attitude already.

3. Ultimately you will do what you do, like another guy said, yes it's your life. Maybe you should think of changing a few things though like how you treat people, what you do with your videos that you record, etc. My guess is that if you stop pointing the finger at everyone else and take some responsibility for your actions, you'll stop having so many problems. Just a thought.

BOOYAA! said:
Wanted to point out to you models that there are a good few members who not only cap your shows, but also sell these shows for real money or tokens. How does that make you feel I wonder? Let me bring to attention a post made recently by another member on another thread here, which was focusing on members who scoop shows. While the focus of that thread was on members who illegally scoop shows, it does bring to light at least one member who does indeed sell his capped shows, which is the same member who was accused on the other thread of scooping shows, member by this name. - Camelnut.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CamelNut

He seems to change his name often to avoid his reputation I'm sure, but that's his most commonly used name.

Posted by Phillyfan252 on this thread: http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewto ... =12&t=3319

A friend of mine told me about this thread and I just checked it out, shame I didn't know about it during the heat of this conversation. Sorry I'm late to the party, but I felt very compelled to respond to this. I've known Camelnut for close to 3 years maybe? I wouldn't say he's a friend or enemy, but I know him along with some of his friends and former buddies. I find him to be a fairly unlikeable person, which is why I don't interact with him much. However, I have had conversations with him and people who interract with him more than I do. The following I can say as fact. Not as heresay, not as a maybe, but as fact about Camelnut:

1. His interest on MFC is to get girls to fist themselves.
2. He does record his shows.
3. He did used to scoop shows.
4. He SELLS and trades his fisting videos to other members on the site. (I've talked to more than 1 person who has bought from Camelnut via tokens, and they have shown me a few of these videos they have bought via PM cam using software programs over MFC). I myself have even had a conversation with him about buying a few of these videos, but I never did so based on his high prices.
5. He used to post his fisting videos on message boards and to a blog. I believe his blog still exists, but is only accessible to his closest "friends". I honestly don't know if he still posts to message boards.

I'm not an angel, I will admit I've scooped in the past also (that's how I know Camel has done it, because we talked about it). I do cap my shows, like almost EVERY member does, but I've never sold or traded. Anyway, just figured I would shine some light on a thread full of BS.

I find it completely wrong that members do this sort of thing, which should result in them being permanently banned from MFC in my opinion. If members or models know for fact of other members who do this, post their names here so we can compile a list.

CamelNut said:
Honestly we should just let it go. These 3 guys are fucking retards and I have yet to find a fucking amateur fisting video online that was a show I'd done. Fuck philly and his poor attempt at summing me up in 4. definitive sentences. Fuck booyah for being a whiny fucking clueless prick who for some strange reason won't get off my dick. And fuck blalblah for being a little fucking jail house looper, bitch. These videos don't exist and never will, these guys just have a filthy cum lust for gossip. It's really quite sad seeing grown men act this way. MFC has been that one site that has always made me wonder why in the fuck I spilled blood, sweat and tears in the military to defend this country when we've got little fucking gutless, ball-less, witless and clueless male men by the 100's on MFC. Trying, day after sorry ass'd day to validate their lives by trying to be involved in something other than the mundane existence.
That being said I'm never going to take responsibility for MFC's lack of structural integrity when it comes to security on their site and the ability to be hacked. Luckily I've only been hacked 3 times and all they have done is taken tokens and tipped so God awful ugly models with the money. And upon notifying MFC of the mishap, they blamed me stating that their site is as sound as they come. I can personally name about 8 members right this moment who've been hacked and about 5 models. So if you guys start to see and have more issues with my videos being all over the net, then you better fucking get Ucle Leo on speed dial and fucking whine in his ear for resolution, cuz I'm washing pulling outta of this nasty hole, washing my dick off and getting on with my life. BARF! This whole thing that was started by SirLarry and carried forth by AngryPlumber, Frankzilla, live4thenow and few others has done nothing more than allow gullable models to be more gullable. And so it's know my responding to this thread comes by way of a PM I received last night from a model saying "can you stop selling that video?" No, "hey camel is it true or camel some member is saying" None of the normal formalities taken in talking to me, just a simple stop. And the thing that was most upsetting was that she said "I don't care, I knew you did that with videos and I took the show anyway." This last part is kinda for the idiot who said once models ban me I try to buy my way back into their good graces, lest you forget you poor excuse for a man, it's up to them to say yes or no. But I'm sure your MFC browser doesn't have a group, pvt or true pvt or tip button. I bet your browswer has smiley icons, a rainbows and pupppies tip button and instead of a turn on or off button, a turn on the charm button. Truly pathetic guys, take up a hobby other than trolling an other wise useful forum. Albeit the "lady restroom" of forums.

Lol wall of blue text is still a wall!

Fucking hell. I am WAY WAY WAAAAYYY too dunk to read a wall of text.

There is this really cool invention called the "paragraph". Look it up. It will be your friend!

Reactions: WickedTouch
Where there's smoke, there's fire. So even if a fraction of what is being said about camelnut is true, he is still a massive dick.

Second, after reading Camelnut's wall of text, he has done nothing to improve the image of himself, and reinforced the fact that hes a douchebag.

Philly you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about or doing here. Maybe you should get back in the lounge with the rest of the lizards. You have absolutely no proof of a fucking thing I do here. You've never once found one of my videos online, nor will you. My privates and truprivates stay in my archive safe and secure. So please for the love of God, try to regain what you've got left of your life and stop trying to halt something that isn't going on. You and blah are just little angry members who have nothing to do but make up stories and try to facilitate lies.
And if you know the general time period of when we talked about me selling you everything and anything, it shouldn't be to hard to pretend like you're pm'ing me, then view chat logs and search through them.
So until I see a video or mine in your hands or online you're points are invalid. And just because we don't share the same desires in life, I'm far from the demon you portrait me to be. I sometimes feel like you and your kind are the evil that lurks on MFC. I see thousands of you guys. Bought 20 dollars worth of tokens back in 06 and hasn't pulled out their C/C since then. You lurk around and watch free shows and try to act as though you're doing your part to help out the models. I know you and I know you've watched more free shows that outweighed what I've spent here by the 100's of thousands. Never once dropping a token to aid your brothers.
My only crime here is that I have a brain that functions, and is natually inquisitive. And before you go and try to pretend a few isolated incidents of me being upset with a model, go ask yourself if you've ever been upset by somebody. Unless you're Jesus Christ himself then the answre is yes. The difference being you don't do shows and you sure as fuck don't send models money or tokens and because of that don't run into some of the pitfalls that befall us members because of dishonest models. You have ventured nothing so you've never felt the loss.
On a side note I ran into a model the other day and she told me about a member who warned her that I was selling her videos online. So I asked her what kind of video? She said she didn't know what kind but I was definitely selling it. I then asked oh okay so what do you like doing in shows? She said, "not much. I really just enjoy talking and doing shows when I'm in the mood." I said so when you get a moment go to your logs and see if I've ever been in your rooms before, gone group, taken you private or otherwise. She sent me a pm about a day later and said I can't find you on any of my logs. So then I asked the big question "if you've ever f---ted?" And she said no and lol'd me like 2 times saying I could never do that. I'm entirely too small. So I said "well I hate to break the news but I think you've been lied to, because If I've ever been in your room or had done a show or in fact you'd done what I desire, then there'd be a record of it."
I realize you'll stop me here philly cuz it's the kind of girl you are. And you're probably gonna pull up your pants and put your shirt on and say well that proves nothing you could have been on another name or another account. Well Philly you're right, I could have, but why the fuck would I keep this name going despite the image that you and your fuck buddy, blah, have of me.
You two honestly are pretty pathetic and probably couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fistful of 50's.

blahblahblah said:
Where there's smoke, there's fire. So even if a fraction of what is being said about camelnut is true, he is still a massive dick.

Second, after reading Camelnut's wall of text, he has done nothing to improve the image of himself, and reinforced the fact that hes a douchebag.
If you could read blah, you'd have seen that I have done and taken steps to change my image, namely not done shows on MFC whatsoever. You two girl are preaching to an empty church. If I'm online then I'm 1. talking to a model I know 2. talking to friend. So you and your boy-toy can continue your efforts to try and curtail my fun, but you'l never be able to stop a model from enjoying me for who I am. And again the one thing and dick face fail to input into your FagBot memories is, ANY FUCKING MODEL WHO SAYS NO, I SIMPLY SAY THANK YOU AND GO ON MY WAY.
You should try and remember this is a business and if you drove your yugo into a tire shop and wanted 4 new tires but had no money to pay for them, unless you gave the guy your usual "hand job with a swallow" service you're not gonna get those tires. As for me as I limp my old ass Moped into that same shop and ask for tires, but actually have all the dollars and change I've been saving in order to afford myself the tires and can pay the man, he's most likely going to give me what I'm asking for. Try reading a book or two on the economy and see how things have changed since the days of wheat trading and bartering with livestock. You'd be surprised what's out there if you pulled your head out of your ass.

you and stickdick252 have fun now and send me a pm when you want that video of your favorite model. I'll give you two a great "Queers on MFC" deal. Probably somewhere in the ball park of 8 to 11 tokens, since we're friends and all. 8 )

CamelNut said:
Philly you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about or doing here. Maybe you should get back in the lounge with the rest of the lizards. You have absolutely no proof of a fucking thing I do here. You've never once found one of my videos online, nor will you. My privates and truprivates stay in my archive safe and secure. So please for the love of God, try to regain what you've got left of your life and stop trying to halt something that isn't going on. You and blah are just little angry members who have nothing to do but make up stories and try to facilitate lies.
And if you know the general time period of when we talked about me selling you everything and anything, it shouldn't be to hard to pretend like you're pm'ing me, then view chat logs and search through them.
So until I see a video or mine in your hands or online you're points are invalid. And just because we don't share the same desires in life, I'm far from the demon you portrait me to be. I sometimes feel like you and your kind are the evil that lurks on MFC. I see thousands of you guys. Bought 20 dollars worth of tokens back in 06 and hasn't pulled out their C/C since then. You lurk around and watch free shows and try to act as though you're doing your part to help out the models. I know you and I know you've watched more free shows that outweighed what I've spent here by the 100's of thousands. Never once dropping a token to aid your brothers.
My only crime here is that I have a brain that functions, and is natually inquisitive. And before you go and try to pretend a few isolated incidents of me being upset with a model, go ask yourself if you've ever been upset by somebody. Unless you're Jesus Christ himself then the answre is yes. The difference being you don't do shows and you sure as fuck don't send models money or tokens and because of that don't run into some of the pitfalls that befall us members because of dishonest models. You have ventured nothing so you've never felt the loss.
On a side note I ran into a model the other day and she told me about a member who warned her that I was selling her videos online. So I asked her what kind of video? She said she didn't know what kind but I was definitely selling it. I then asked oh okay so what do you like doing in shows? She said, "not much. I really just enjoy talking and doing shows when I'm in the mood." I said so when you get a moment go to your logs and see if I've ever been in your rooms before, gone group, taken you private or otherwise. She sent me a pm about a day later and said I can't find you on any of my logs. So then I asked the big question "if you've ever f---ted?" And she said no and lol'd me like 2 times saying I could never do that. I'm entirely too small. So I said "well I hate to break the news but I think you've been lied to, because If I've ever been in your room or had done a show or in fact you'd done what I desire, then there'd be a record of it."
I realize you'll stop me here philly cuz it's the kind of girl you are. And you're probably gonna pull up your pants and put your shirt on and say well that proves nothing you could have been on another name or another account. Well Philly you're right, I could have, but why the fuck would I keep this name going despite the image that you and your fuck buddy, blah, have of me.
You two honestly are pretty pathetic and probably couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fistful of 50's.

oh look at camelnut the victim:( Does someone need a hug?

Just because you have money, doesn't wipe the slate of you being a douchebag clean.

whywontthis128467435222991026.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.