AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC camscore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dropping camscore and following lower earnings were the main reason why i left mfc... i know ppl say that it can go up quick agan and we only have to put in the hours but for me it just wasnt true anymore. good luck to you though! hopefully it will get better again!

Same here. Never managed to get it back up. After a certain point it seems impossible to get it back to normal. I liked working there, it's a shame.

I do hope you can get it back to normal though. Let us know!

It affects earnings everytime someone is lower than the top online...
That said it's absolutely something that you have to let dip to get it higher in the long run.
I'm currently below half of what mine was but my earnings are starting to come from more sources than just my old regulars.
It's not a perfect system but it is better than some and it definitely rewards effort put in.

The best way to get it up quickly is through offline sales/tips on mfcshare.
The other best way is tipwars.

I read some time ago in some blog that 1000 is where you want to be to keep from disappearing. Once it gets below 1000 there's no coming back from that. I don't know how true that is since I haven't started yet, but it's given me a guidline to go by. Unless that blog was totally wrong, then do correct me.

The same blog said to try to make 1000tk per hour at least to keep that score from dropping below 1000 which makes sense since it's all figured out by hourly earnings.

And this is probably more than you wanted to needed to know.....lol

I read some time ago in some blog that 1000 is where you want to be to keep from disappearing. Once it gets below 1000 there's no coming back from that. I don't know how true that is since I haven't started yet, but it's given me a guidline to go by. Unless that blog was totally wrong, then do correct me.

The same blog said to try to make 1000tk per hour at least to keep that score from dropping below 1000 which makes sense since it's all figured out by hourly earnings.

And this is probably more than you wanted to needed to know.....lol
For many many years, the average tokens per hour you need to maintain 1000 camscore is around 400. Might be a bit higher now but probably not 1000 per hour.

Once it gets below 1000 there's no coming back from that. I don't know how true that is since I haven't started yet, but it's given me a guidline to go by. Unless that blog was totally wrong, then do correct me.

This actually isn’t true. Some years ago my camscore was down into the 400s, I believe, and I managed to get it all the way up into the 4000s at one point…thanks to (mostly) an extremely generous regular back then. So it's definitely possible to come back from that, but it'll take some time and patience...and having the right members in your room ready to spend.

Also here to confirm that 1000tk/ph is currently more likely a camscore somewhere around 2000...give or take a couple hundred. (My camscore is hovering around 2000 so unless I've stuffed up my math I'm pretty certain on this one)

Camscores definitely go up and down, the most important thing is being there and being engaging...it's good to keep it in mind but it's just a tool in the toolbox...it's not the most important one at all, more of an indicator of how many randoms will pop into the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.