AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need Model Name Ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
So my friend just got approved for being a model on MFC... problem is we can't think of a name that she likes yet.
She's a big time poker player like me. She also plays a lot of Black Jack and slots.
If you'd like to check out her profile the url is http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Mosherri
The pictures of her on there are just temporary until we can take some better sexier ones. I'm sure she's a bit nervous, so if anybody (both members & models) would like to leave a nice comment on her page welcoming her to the MFC community I'm sure that would help her feel more comfortable getting on cam for the first time. (And I would be appreciative too.)
She's a really sweet girl, and I hope this works out for her.

Reactions: AAcesWild
All I can think of right now is Cherry777

Cherry is a play on Sherri as well as something in perfect condition like an automobile and it looks like 777 is her favorite number.

She might want to correct the spelling error in her occupation too. Most people won't believe she's an auto mechanic if she can't even spell it right, lolz

I gave her 5 stars just for being a female auto mechanic too. :thumbleft:

:twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Poker_Babe
So my friend just got approved for being a model on MFC... problem is we can't think of a name that she likes yet.
She's a big time poker player like me. She also plays a lot of Black Jack and slots.
If you'd like to check out her profile the url is http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Mosherri
The pictures of her on there are just temporary until we can take some better sexier ones. I'm sure she's a bit nervous, so if anybody (both members & models) would like to leave a nice comment on her page welcoming her to the MFC community I'm sure that would help her feel more comfortable getting on cam for the first time. (And I would be appreciative too.)

I apologize in advance as to how horrible these are about to be.

SherriSlots
Miss_Poker
PokeMe :lol:
Mon_Cheri
Miss_Mechanic
Poker_Queen
Sexyface

Best I can do at the moment. Give me some time for caffeine and I'll take another crack at it.

SherriJack is all I can think of at the moment

LadyLuna said:
SherriJack is all I can think of at the moment

you win.

mynameisbob84 said:
These will likely be terrible...

Poker_My_Cherry
CherryPoker
Mechanical_Animal
Sparkling_Sherri

They were terrible...
IDK... I kinda' think Poker_My_Cherry is pretty cute. :thumbleft:

Poker_Babe said:

You might want to pick aces_wild having a name that starts with "A" will put her on the top of the online friend list. The smile she is toting in her pictures does make her look sweet.

Ataboy said:
She's a poker player? Is she lesbian...at least bi-curious?

Annie_Dyke?
:lol: :clap: :lol:

I think I counted about 12 different people replying to this thread, but I just looked at my GF's profile and only saw 2 votes, 1 admire, and 1 comment...
FOR SHAME!!! :naughty: :snooty: :naughty:
At least rate and admire... it only takes a couple clicks of the mouse.

Call me old-fashioned, but I refuse to rate and admire until I've seen the girl in person... however, it looks awesome and I'm adding her to my friend's list so that I can do so when she's on, no matter what name she chooses.

Also- mocherri reminds me of Ma cherri, which in French is roughly translated as "my beloved".

LadyLuna said:
Also- mocherri reminds me of Ma cherri, which in French is roughly translated as "my beloved".
LOL I think that's what she was going 4 but just didn't know the proper spelling/pronunciation actually.
(At least that's what my initial thought was when she told it to me.)

Poker_Babe said:
I think I counted about 12 different people replying to this thread, but I just looked at my GF's profile and only saw 2 votes, 1 admire, and 1 comment...
FOR SHAME!!! :naughty: :snooty: :naughty:
At least rate and admire... it only takes a couple clicks of the mouse.

I have to see her first. I added her so if we are ever both on at the same time I may sneak in to investigate.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Thanks for all the ideas everyone. As you can see, I decided to go with AAcesWild. But you can call me Ace :thumbleft:

awww and I was gonna suggest a good one for a woman mechanic.

WrenchWench.
:lol:

But Ace works.
:mrgreen:

Reactions: AAcesWild
AAcesWild said:
Thanks for all the ideas everyone. As you can see, I decided to go with AAcesWild. But you can call me Ace :thumbleft:
Nice choice. I guess Shaun can be called the winner. :clap:
The extra 'A' is nice. Makes it stand out. It reminds me of business names. AAAAAwesome Plumbing. AAAAuto Care. :-D

Chamaeleon said:
AAcesWild said:
Nice choice. I guess Shaun can be called the winner. :clap:
The extra 'A' is nice. Makes it stand out. It reminds me of business names. AAAAAwesome Plumbing. AAAAuto Care. :-D

When beautiful women get naked on the internet everybody wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.