AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need some help with a withdrawal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 12, 2024
Hello . Ive got a problem with a CB withdrawal and id like to know if anyone else had this issue

About 2 months ago i was waiting for the normal bi-monthly payout and it never came through. Waited untill the next payout date for the money and still did not come. In the meantime i mailed CB support , explained situation , they replied after almost a month saying it was a bank issue [lol , never had bank issues with revolut/skrill] and that they returned my money on CB platform so i needed to withdraw again so i used daily payout. This last 'daily payout' was on 25th apr and money still nowhere..

In these 2 months with this situation i've managed to get daily payouts without a problem.

Anyone else been through this ? :(