AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 10, 2024
Hello,

I'm trying to receive a wire transfer from Chaturbate in China and would like to change the account it has been sent to. I have been told that the original transfer could not be completed due to insufficient documentation. I provided the bank with all the information I could and it was not accepted. I was told that I need to provide "proof of the fee" and no other explanation. I submitted everything I could think of to them and nothing was good enough.

Is it possible to try to send the money to another bank account in China?

I have already emailed payouts@support-mail.chaturbate.com, and support@chaturbate.com, but have not received any type of response after four business days, so I am now posting on this forum out of desperation.

I also don't have a ticket number to provide you with at all.

@punkerbarbie I am completely at a loss. Why is there no communication from Chaturbate for a whole week? The Bank of China sent my money back so I have to use another account somehow. How can you resend my money to me to another account? I am so confused.

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie I am still waiting and have not received any response except for yours. I don't even have a ticket number yet. I changed the payout information in my profile, but I don't know if that will help. What does "as soon as possible" mean? Did they get the money sent back to them from the bank? Are they going to send it again?

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie. What is happening with my money that I earned? It is a lot of money. I can't afford to just throw it all away? Is Chaturbate just going to keep it now? This is terrible. It's almost a month now since I first contacted Chaturbate support.

Upvote 0