AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pricing odd compared to Chaturbate?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 30, 2021
I have just joined bongacams the pricing seems so odd and I don’t get the rev share thing lol! Apparently mine is at 45%

So on Chaturbate I charge 120tks per min which gets me $6 after Chaturbate takes their cut.

On bongacams it’s working out for 120tks per min I’m only getting $2.50 which is a massive drop so basically I’m going to have to increase my rate to 300tks per min!

Surely this can’t be right! Is it?

I have just joined bongacams the pricing seems so odd and I don’t get the rev share thing lol! Apparently mine is at 45%

So on Chaturbate I charge 120tks per min which gets me $6 after Chaturbate takes their cut.

On bongacams it’s working out for 120tks per min I’m only getting $2.50 which is a massive drop so basically I’m going to have to increase my rate to 300tks per min!

Surely this can’t be right! Is it?
If I recall, Bonga’s tokens are priced much cheaper/differently than the other token sites, so yeah you’ll have to raise your token prices to match what you’d normally get on CB/MFC/SC

Upvote 0