AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problems with stream master

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
is everyone still having problems with stream master? i tried to stream on chaturbate, stripchat and mfc, was on for around 10 minutes until i found out all my screens were black S: i like the idea of it working but i will have to use obs alone if this continues. also my toys react to the tip later and for less time than they should. is that normal?

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I installed and downloaded it yesterday. Was a bit struggling with settings and it surprised m e in the middle of work , but for me everything works now. About toy reaction- i have lovense nora and always was only vibrating nd on special patterns additionally was rotating. Now its vibrating+ rotating at every single tip. Its strange but for me good

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
is everyone still having problems with stream master? i tried to stream on chaturbate, stripchat and mfc, was on for around 10 minutes until i found out all my screens were black S: i like the idea of it working but i will have to use obs alone if this continues. also my toys react to the tip later and for less time than they should. is that normal?
I only use it for stripchat. I do have a problem with delays sometimes too. I had a problem with it at the beginning related to getting all the settings correct, using splitcam, and making sure I downloaded the lovense plug in correctly for splitcam , but it’s been working well (for the most part) since then.