AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some rooms unreachable when using a "white-list" affiliate...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2022
...instead they divert to the main screen.

Reachable no problem though if I substitute "chaturbate" for the affiliate's website.

Only happens with a very few rooms admittedly. Also not a temporary glitch, as I can retry a few days later and same problem exists.

...instead they divert to the main screen.

Reachable no problem though if I substitute "chaturbate" for the affiliate's website.

Only happens with a very few rooms admittedly. Also not a temporary glitch, as I can retry a few days later and same problem exists.
Models that disable "appear on network sites" do not display on white labels (i assume thats what you mean by white list)

1693363624458.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: vivo
Upvote 0
Yeah I turned off network sites because I found it to be not a benefit including being excluded from cbhours very helpful site on hours/heat maps/et al. I get more traffic without it.

Upvote 0
Models that disable "appear on network sites" do not display on white labels (i assume thats what you mean by white list)

View attachment 97472

Interesting, never knew that of that quirky option.

Seeing as it's a likely earnings loss for the model, maybe CB should clarify or reinforce their caveat by changing the "less viewers" text to "less owners of tokens"?

There have been a few rooms I've visited over the years that gave me that home-page diversion, I just assumed the model had deleted their account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.