AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat account blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

loving_life

Banhammered
May 12, 2024
My account name is self_cock_sucker. I have never accepted payment in any other platform, my account has been blocked due to this reason, please give me proof as to when I accepted payment on which platform whereas no payment has been given by me to any platform. Please unblock my account so that I can broadcast live. I worked on your site with full honesty and when I became dedicated to your entire site, my career started depending on your site, then you closed my account without any reason. Neither was any warning given nor was any proof given as to when I took the payment from the other side. Please unblock my account. Today I am very sad.

Was it discussed at all in public or PM? Just because it never happened, doesn't mean you didn't discuss it. If anyone ever asks, just instantly shut them down and say "no"

Upvote 0
Was it discussed at all in public or PM? Just because it never happened, doesn't mean you didn't discuss it. If anyone ever asks, just instantly shut them down and say "no"
It is best to not reply and instantly BAN them permanently from your room

Upvote 0
My account name is self_cock_sucker. I have never accepted payment in any other platform, my account has been blocked due to this reason, please give me proof as to when I accepted payment on which platform whereas no payment has been given by me to any platform. Please unblock my account so that I can broadcast live. I worked on your site with full honesty and when I became dedicated to your entire site, my career started depending on your site, then you closed my account without any reason. Neither was any warning given nor was any proof given as to when I took the payment from the other side. Please unblock my account. Today I am very sad.

It is best to not reply and instantly BAN them permanently from your room
Discuss in public

Upvote 0
If someone offers to give you money via e-wallet, cashapp, MPESA, whatever ... it is best to not say anything and just ban them immediately from your room. It does not matter if it is public chat or PM or during a private. If you say anything the fucking AI system can interpret that as you accepting the offer.

Upvote 0
If someone offers to give you money via e-wallet, cashapp, MPESA, whatever ... it is best to not say anything and just ban them immediately from your room. It does not matter if it is public chat or PM or during a private. If you say anything the fucking AI system can interpret that as you accepting the offer.
It would be better if SC put a block on those words entering chat or tip notes (I assume SC has tip notes). CB scrapes Paypal from any tip note. Keeps a lot of models out of trouble.

But by all accounts they can't even fix the payout placard to reflect what a model will actually get paid. The more I hear about this place the more I wish the US would block them like Tik Tok in a year or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Hey @loving_life

The reason this new account was blocked is because you were Permanently Suspended from our platform in 2021 on another account.

Please note, once you are permanently blocked, it means you can not open any new accounts on our platform, no matter how much time has passed, hence "permanently suspended".

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SCRIPTA and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey @loving_life

The reason this new account was blocked is because you were Permanently Suspended from our platform in 2021 on another account.

Please note, once you are permanently blocked, it means you can not open any new accounts on our platform, no matter how much time has passed, hence "permanently suspended".

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours

Upvote 0
My ID was blocked in 2021 but again permission was given by your team which created the ID but why was my ID blocked again after 3 years. account by your team without any reason. He comes live to your site after working day and night with full hope. When there is a hope, he completely depends on his ID without any reason. It is being blocked so that no sales are made so that 3 years ago my ID was blocked and in 2024 my ID will be blocked again please give permission.

@Charlie_SC

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In 2021, through no fault of mine, I was unnecessarily reported by one of the viewers and I was blocked by your team without any reason.

@ch
Hey @loving_life

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
There was no mistake of mine in the account which was created in 2021. Please agree, I have been working on your site with complete honesty for so many days, now I have become a habit of it since the day my ID was created. I am not feeling good at all. Please request me to reactivate my account and give me a chance to work again. I say with full confidence .Please consider my request and give me a chance to reactivate my account. Please help me once more.

Upvote 0
In 2021, through no fault of mine, I was unnecessarily reported by one of the viewers and I was blocked by your team without any reason.

@ch
There was no mistake of mine in the account which was created in 2021. Please agree, I have been working on your site with complete honesty for so many days, now I have become a habit of it since the day my ID was created. I am not feeling good at all. Please request me to reactivate my account and give me a chance to work again. I say with full confidence .Please consider my request and give me a chance to reactivate my account. Please help me once more

Upvote 0
It is unfortunate that this has happened to you, but you have been told by Charlie what the situation is and that it is both final and permanent. The fact that you managed to get a new account after being permanently banned in 2021 must have been an error or a loophole or a bug on SC 's behalf, as they do not allow banned people to make new accounts.

As hard as it might be, you really need to find a new platform to stream on. As Charlie has said, SC is closed to you.

Upvote 0
It is not easy for me join another platform. I can't do. I can work only in SC. I have always followed all rules of SC. I am fully sure, SC @Charlie_SC will help me. Kindly review my case and allow me for broadcasting.

Upvote 0
It is not easy for me join another platform. I can't do. I can work only in SC. I have always followed all rules of SC. I am fully sure, SC @Charlie_SC will help me. Kindly review my case and allow me for broadcasting.
That's not going to happen, you've been told it's permanent, end of story. Time to move on.

I'm limiting your ability to post here since you cannot resist continuing to pester the reps.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0