AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 10, 2024
Hi there I’m Momo-Chan- on Stripchat, my account is kinda new. I’ve been streaming for like 3 months or so now and today I received an email that says that my account is being suspended for 7 days for allegedly promoting and offering shows on other sites on the platform. The issue is that I only work on Stripchat, I do not have any other account active in other sites at the moment, so I can’t understand very well why this suspension happened, sometimes my users tend to comment on chat about other sites like twitch or other camsites but they never mention the full name of those sites or share links, I don’t remember if I did responded to those comments and maybe that’s what caused the temporary ban but I’ve been trying to get in contact with the support team cause this is my first suspension and I find it a little bit severe. I don’t mean to disrespect the guidelines or the hard work of the stripchat staff and support staff I just want to get in contact with them to clarify the specific reason and get more information about why my account is being banned 7 days so it won’t happen again.

Can someone help me please? (Stripchat is my only income at the moment) @Charlie_SC

Thank you.🙏🏻

Attachments

• IMG_8096.png
    IMG_8096.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 15
Solution
Hey @Momo-chan-

We do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.

All models are required to tick a box before every broadcast, confirming that you have read and agree to follow the rules.

Should models tick this box and proceed to stream without familiarising themselves with all our rules, we cannot be held responsible for the suspension that follows.

Please note, 'offering shows outside the platform' is a serious violation and I would consider a 7-day suspension as lucky that it wasn't permanent.

I would suggest using the temporary suspension time to read through all our Model Rules carefully to ensure that moving forward, you remain within our guidelines...
You should not offer shows outside the platform or meeting offers
You should be very careful in this things
Now wait till the 17/05 and next time keep this things in mind

Upvote 0
Hey @Momo-chan-

We do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.

All models are required to tick a box before every broadcast, confirming that you have read and agree to follow the rules.

Should models tick this box and proceed to stream without familiarising themselves with all our rules, we cannot be held responsible for the suspension that follows.

Please note, 'offering shows outside the platform' is a serious violation and I would consider a 7-day suspension as lucky that it wasn't permanent.

I would suggest using the temporary suspension time to read through all our Model Rules carefully to ensure that moving forward, you remain within our guidelines and continue using our platform to perform.

Upvote 0
Solution
Hey @Momo-chan-

I would suggest using the temporary suspension time to read through all our Model Rules carefully to ensure that moving forward, you remain within our guidelines and continue using our platform to perform.
Hi @Charlie_SC
After speaking with the stripchat support team and after carefully reading again all the guidelines I have come to the conclusion that you’re right and this mistake is only my fault. Thank you for your reply and I will take this matter seriously, I will make sure to never repeat this mistake again.

Upvote 0
Hi @Momo-chan-
I'm so glad you spoke to our official Support team as they always give more clarifying info about suspensions than what I am able to give here on the forum.

Temporary suspensions are 'warnings' so use them to learn.
But from what I can see, you have a great attitude therefore, I think you will do well from here on as you've already taken all the right steps.

Note:
Read Model Rules OFTEN
We update them regularly so you want to be up to date at all times.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0