AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Same Game.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 6, 2011
Long ago I had a silly thought of an idea for a game involving screenshots. Never could narrow down the point system so I figured I'd just simplify it and make it into a forum game.

The basic rule is to get ONE screenshot (not photoshopped) of at least three models rooms where the models are doing the same thing. What 'same thing' is can be loosely translated as long as you can explain it.

Examples would be 3, or more, ladies dancing, wearing hats, writing names on their bodies, doing a BJ show, standing outdoors, bath show, holding a hitachi.... The list is infinite. As long as all three are doing it at the same time and you can get it in one screenshot then post it.

So to start it off, The Library.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_2_2014 , 6_46_23 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 4_2_2014 , 6_46_23 PM.jpg
    877.8 KB · Views: 148
Three Libraries. All on right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 12_15_2014 , 4_27_54 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 12_15_2014 , 4_27_54 PM.jpg
    851.4 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.