AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
But I have a funny WTF moment lol

I was doing a countdown all night and really only two people were helping me with it, a regular and a new guy. We'd actually got to my goal and while I was giving my public show they kept telling me to moan out "Chewey" (I have a purple lightsaber I sometimes show off, so they meant Chewbacca lol).

I was also talking to them earlier about how the words "bro" and "bb" can be obnoxious, so one said, "BB moan chewey for me thanks bro" and I had to stop because I was laughing too hard lol it was all in good fun :D

Attachments

• 1288754245052.gif
    1288754245052.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 255
Reactions: Poker_Babe
melissamoist said:
How about you go get a life, instead of ripping on my good regular. If you have something to say, say it to my face. Sick and tired of you all making him feel like shit!

If your "good regular" knew how to treat other women with respect instead of being a fucktard, then he wouldn't have so many models complaining about him.

And I should warn you that if you're going into models' rooms talking shit in an attempt to defend your precious "good regular," your model account/premium account (or whatever the fuck you use) WILL end up getting banned. So you might wanna be careful with trying to act all bad-ass on the internet.....

I can't stand it when models do this shit: claim that so-and-so is a "good regular" and get all defensive when another model admits to having an unpleasant experience with him. It should DISTURB you to hear about how your "good regular" treats fellow cam models. But I guess you don't give a shit...as long as he keeps putting money in YOUR pockets, right? :roll:

melissamoist said:
Poker_Babe said:
melissamoist said:
Its actually a fake account... some girl is just really pissed off at him.
The ladies he has screwed over have every right to be pissed off at him. And he actually has admitted to scamming other models. but sense he doesn't scam every time he thinks that out weighs the times he has. What a fucktard.

How about you go get a life, instead of ripping on my good regular. If you have something to say, say it to my face. Sick and tired of you all making him feel like shit!
Oarx5.jpg

Srchoche: DO YOU LIK NUDE BEACHS?
sailorslim has tipped Greek_Godess 50 tokens.
Greek_Godess: ty honey
Jupiter551: she would get a sandy tongue if she licked nude beaches
DrManhattan123: ...whats with caps?
Topic: 10 videos for 200 tokens.290 untill cum show

Greek_Godess: i dont know
Greek_Godess: some like to scream
Srchoche: BEACHS IN TOPPLES
nonyabizzz: lol
Jupiter551: is topples a place?
dedub: where is topples?
dedub: do they have beaches there?
Srchoche: WHIT NO BRA, I THE BEACHS

Jupiter551 said:

Oh my, spelling is hard with one hand :p

Nah, but people that don't speak proper English (or at least that cross the line of what I think is acceptable) bug me. I learned English, why the hell can't they?

AliceDoe said:

Nah, but people that don't speak proper English (or at least that cross the line of what I think is acceptable) bug me. I learned English, why the hell can't they?
I agree. I'd never go into a model's room where she and everyone were speaking another language and try to jump in with them trying to 1. speak English and expect her to understand or 2. attempt to speak their language without actually knowing how to speak it properly. This is one of those things that may sound completely bitchy when I say it, but it bothers me immensely when I get obvious Google translates or terribly broken English comments/come-ons in my room, twitter, MFC mails, etc.

melissamoist said:
Poker_Babe said:
melissamoist said:
Its actually a fake account... some girl is just really pissed off at him.
The ladies he has screwed over have every right to be pissed off at him. And he actually has admitted to scamming other models. but sense he doesn't scam every time he thinks that out weighs the times he has. What a fucktard.

I didn't know it required your permission to post criticism on member behaviour. It doesn't matter who it is; antisocial is still antisocial - it does not change because it's a regular of yours. I find it laughable that you're actually white-knighting him, but I digress.

We didn't have a problem with you, we had a problem with him, but I guess you've changed that. If he wants to defend himself, then link him to this thread and let him take his say - you're not his nanny; he doesn't need you to 'come to the rescue'. EDIT - I'm totally late to this drama, I know :(

AmberCutie said:
AliceDoe said:

I agree. I'd never go into a model's room where she and everyone were speaking another language and try to jump in with them trying to 1. speak English and expect her to understand or 2. attempt to speak their language without actually knowing how to speak it properly. This is one of those things that may sound completely bitchy when I say it, but it bothers me immensely when I get obvious Google translates or terribly broken English comments/come-ons in my room, twitter, MFC mails, etc.

Right! MFC is an American site, it is in English - if you can't read the info on the site you probably shouldn't be chatting on it! I also hate when someone obviously just translated their own language into English with google.

It's even more annoying when someone comes in and just starts talking their own damn language! That pisses me off so fucking much! Usually, I copy+paste what they wrote into google translate for it to identify the language, and then translate "I don't speak (insert language)" into that language. Then I paste that into the chat every time they try to write something in their language...

I think it's pretty cute when someone uses google translate to write me a little something in Swedish though :)

hornygods said:
If he wants to defend himself, then link him to this thread and let him take his say - you're not his nanny; he doesn't need you to 'come to the rescue'. EDIT - I'm totally late to this drama, I know :(

I thanked your post, however please don't encourage her to link that prick to this thread. The last thing this forum needs is another one-post troll making an 'I hate cam models' thread.

AliceDoe said:
Jupiter551 said:

Exactly! Plus the real irony is that so many of these cretins have English as their "first language." Some may have valid learning disabilities but the numbers are too high to assume this in most cases.

I understand the concern, but if he gets out of hand or goes too off topic, he'll be swiftly banned and we'll have plenty of evidence to confirm why he's a terrible member. You're right though, there's too much drama as it is already.

I saw some dude posting idiocy in the Lounge a week or so ago - has anyone else seen it? I'll take a little check through my archives, but it was funny that everyone else was annoyed at him too.

hornygods said:
I understand the concern, but if he gets out of hand or goes too off topic, he'll be swiftly banned and we'll have plenty of evidence to confirm why he's a terrible member. You're right though, there's too much drama as it is already.

I saw some dude posting idiocy in the Lounge a week or so ago - has anyone else seen it? I'll take a little check through my archives, but it was funny that everyone else was annoyed at him too.

If every jizzball I had a bad experience with joined this forum, there would probably be a lot of "Fox is a ugle azz hoe!" threads, and me being in the uncomfortable position of having to keep defending myself. NOT cool. Let them talk shit all they want in The Lounge...lol.

I haven't been to The Lounge in a while. Is it still a jungle out there?

AliceDoe said:
I think it's pretty cute when someone uses google translate to write me a little something in Swedish though :)

Du är en vacker dam! Öppna dina bröst!

The_Brown_Fox said:
If every jizzball I had a bad experience with joined this forum, there would probably be a lot of "Fox is a ugle azz hoe!" threads, and me being in the uncomfortable position of having to keep defending myself. NOT cool. Let them talk shit all they want in The Lounge...lol.

This is my new favorite way to spell ugly.

Evvie said:
AliceDoe said:

The_Brown_Fox said:

This is my new favorite way to spell ugly.

... slightly off-topic, but I personally prefer to call it 'fugly', as in shortened 'fuckin' ugly'.

Evvie said:
AliceDoe said:

Hahaha, you are ADORABLE! But that really wasn't the best translation that ever came out of google translate! "Dam" pretty much means "classy old lady" xD

But thank you very much for the compliment, you are very beautiful yourself! :romance-kisscheek:

The_Brown_Fox said:
I thanked your post, however please don't encourage her to link that prick to this thread. The last thing this forum needs is another one-post troll making an 'I hate cam models' thread.
lol fishbergpro has already come and gone, Amber banned him weeks ago :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
lol fishbergpro has already come and gone, Amber banned him weeks ago :lol:

I've been on forums where people have been banned and came back under new names, only to get banned a 2nd or more time. LOL.

Jupiter551 said:
hugedick8310: YEAH SEXY EXPLOSE YOUR PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Maybe he meant squirt? :think: Explose your pussy....Hmm, queefing and making cum bubbles perhaps? That's all I can come up with for pussy explosions. My other ideas are not so sexy.

Reactions: morment
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
hugedick8310: YEAH SEXY EXPLOSE YOUR PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Maybe he meant squirt? :think: Explose your pussy....Hmm, queefing and making cum bubbles perhaps? That's all I can come up with for pussy explosions. My other ideas are not so sexy.
Maybe he meant "explore". You know with like spelunking gear and whatnot?

I thought this was kinda' sweet, and funny.

gonatapdatass: uhh tick tock im trying to jerk my cock...i aimed 4 your ass n had a hell of a blast and turned into a eye shot

[I say did u come up w/ that on ur own?]

gonatapdatass: yes

gonatapdatass: u inspired it

[Can I re-post on ACF?]

gonatapdatass: go ahead

gonatapdatass: do wutever u want

GusOnTilt: joke them if they cant take a fuck,,,,, or something like that [:loll]

gonatapdatass: that almost earned some anal play but time is short....

GusOnTilt: It might be short, it might be cute, but where it dont reach it is sure gonna shoot [:loll]

gonatapdatass: lol

gonatapdatass: here i sit on this seat pounding my pud beating my meat id much prefer some ass my problem is i have no cash

Lol a hornball who knows how to rhyme! Now if only he made the tipping bell chime. :thumbleft:

Poker_Babe said:
I thought this was kinda' sweet, and funny.

If you think improv lines about jerking off, anal play and shooting loads on your various body parts is 'sweet', I have a few thousand guys you'll like :thumbleft:

PB, allow me to introduce guests 1 through 10000

blackxrose said:
Lol a hornball who knows how to rhyme! Now if only he made the tipping bell chime. :thumbleft:
Hahahahaha that was AWESOME! :thumbleft:

Reactions: Rose
Some guy in my room last night..
Topic: 1200 until panties are OFF!
him: take off panties
him: show your cooter

me: [I click on him, note he has 9k+ reward points, 556 tokens on hand, glance at topic, then at him in chat] Of course I'll be showing it as soon as this count is done! You could always help a little!
him: dude your tits are already out, you can afford to show some cooter
him: you got enough tokens already

me: I just logged on.. this is my first countdown of the day.. o_O
someone else in my room: I would have expected way better from a well known platinum prem.

I didn't know my body parts came as a package deal in public chat. :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: