AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tools of the trade

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2011
I saw this and immediately thought of my dear camgirl friends. [ok, maybe I'm more nuts now than I used to be] I can think of dozens of uses for this stuff in the camming/sex industry and unlimited uses in daily life. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Bocefish
Here's a kid that tested it out. It does NOT stand up to gasoline and it's not very durable. Kid peeled it right off.

I can see Olympic swimmers doing that :-D If their pores could still breath, that is.

That box cooler idea was pretty ridiculous though... ya, let's carry around some cans and take the time to put several coats on the box the beer came, and then wait for them all to dry in instead of bringing a cooler... genius! :lol:

I can imagine dozens of useful applications too and WAY better than that Flex Seal junk.

JerryBoBerry said:
Here's a kid that tested it out. It does NOT stand up to gasoline and it's not very durable. Kid peeled it right off.

Seems kind of a 'Duh" thing to me. Of course it wont stand up to solvents like gas. Not many uncatalyzed products do. While I could maybe see an application for a 'mudder' so they didn't gain a few hundred pounds of mud to carry thru a race, the chemistry in car finishes makes this stuff unnecessary. Couple applications of a decent wax sheds water almost as well, and its transparent... but heh, the kid got to make a tube vid of himself. His cred with his 'homies', +1. :-D

and yah, my thought also on the box cooler... I'd guess the 2 cans of this stuff costs about the same as a simple Igloo cooler for the beer. Locally I can find them all day for $20 or less.

Bocefish said:
I thought one use might be watercraft hulls, but apparently the stuff isn't durable at all, nor does it seem to have any lasting performance.
Doesn't even stand up to water. That tells me it's not good for any outdoor purpose. I don't think I'll ever buy it.

My boots, hunting clothes and backpacks (both hunting and school) get sprayed with this stuff once a year. I've never had a problem with water getting through. I walk right through deep puddles and never got my socks wet. My bookbags I carry textbooks, laptops, calculators and tablets. Never had a drop get through to anything. Even after a year of use water just pills right off. $4 a can for good stuff that will last a year or $20 for stuff that gets wiped off by water, which it's supposed to repel, after 5 minutes. Seems a simple choice there.

Attachments

• water guard.jpg
    water guard.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.