AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Unique" Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RoxieRed said:
FrenchKitty said:

:shock:
..............That made me read your signature "Thank God for my fingers" in a whole new light.
At first i thought "thank god for my fingers" WAS the comment on that crazy dildo! hahahahahaha

Reactions: FrenchKitty
MUST HAVE

Attachments

• 715ncJdYNTL._SL1500_.jpg
    715ncJdYNTL._SL1500_.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 441
MandyMetal said:
I wish I knew how to post pictures on here. :(
Save them to your hard drive. Then right below this area when you are posting a message is 'Choose File' that will open up a box for you to browse to your file location. Select it and when it comes back to this screen be sure to hit 'Add the file.' That's it basically to add pictures (up to 8 i believe) in posts. Very easy. They have to be less than a couple megabytes or it won't allow those so if you're planning on taking a pic for here dumb down the resolution, or find a TinyPic resizing program.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 7_28_2013 , 11_56_42 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 7_28_2013 , 11_56_42 AM.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 425
bob said:
for those of you who might be curious about "the good old days" :whistle:

it's not cute, artsy, sleek, sexy, or whimsical....but it does sorta look like it'll get the job done....if you don't mind the noise :lol:

I love this!

TashaDutch said:
first one is not technically a sextoy.. but i lol'ed soo hard when i saw it:
its 7 euro's... so hell yeah i'm gonna get it!

i really like this one... MUST HAVE

I own this plug...i LOVE it and so do most of the members who visit my room...I show it off but only use it in group or private shows

Dragonsssss, rawr!

-->Kelvin The Ice Dragon (BadDragon)<--

...In medium and quite a bit of fun. You can customize it if you'd like it to be a squirting toy/suction cup/etc. Doesn't hurt me and one of my favs! (Watch the dimensions though, some of them are freakin' huge)

I don't have pics, but I have the banana that is a few posts up and I have a cupcake that has varying speeds and stuff and a duckie, that's called I rub my ducky, lol. It is waterproof and vibrates.

Reactions: AngelicTease
The religious ones are a little too offensive for my taste, but the rest are hilarious! I'm still new to toys so I'll be keeping my eye on this thread :geek:

goldenaye666 said:
WTYawZQ.jpg

I love the description. :lol:

They also have a vampire, an alien, and a robot, I believe. They look so freaking cool!

Reactions: goldenaye666
Voxelle said:
goldenaye666 said:
WTYawZQ.jpg

I love the description. :lol:

I am equally intrigued and terrified by this dildo.
If they made a squirting version I could totally picture models filling it with blood colored liquid and not telling members beforehand.

So I know we all have seen the lipstick vibrators. But, how about mascara or makeup brush?

Attachments

• toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 87
  • toy1.jpg
    toy1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 87
curvyredhead said:
So I know we all have seen the lipstick vibrators. But, how about mascara or makeup brush?

I have these! I found the powder brush is too soft and spread out for me, and the sides of the mascara wand are really pokey, but if you leave the cap on, you can insert it and that's pleasant.

Reactions: curvyredhead
SaffronBurke said:
curvyredhead said:

I have these! I found the powder brush is too soft and spread out for me, and the sides of the mascara wand are really pokey, but if you leave the cap on, you can insert it and that's pleasant.

How interesting! Looking at the picture (which i found on pinterest) I did not even realize that the top spreads out. How disappointing.

This Dildo Holds Your Dead Lover's Ashes

Web page.

Sex toy technology is getting pretty advanced, but even the most sophisticated teledildonics has not solved the problem of how to properly memorialize one’s deceased sex partner while masturbating. That’s where artist Mark Sturkenboom comes in: He’s created a blown-glass dildo that doubles as an urn.

The dildo is part of an art piece called “21 Grams” shown at Milan Design Week this month, and it can hold up to 21 grams of ashes. There’s a gold urn within the translucent shaft, so the ashes won’t slosh around. It’s actually quite classy looking.

Discredited pseudoscience and Alejandro González Iñárritu suggest that 21 grams is the weight of a human soul, so the sex toy effectively gives people a way to simulate a Ghost pottery scene situation, except Whoopi Goldberg is a dildo.

The idea of bonking oneself with a container that holds the remains of one who once bonked you is definitely a little outré, but the artist’s rationale is sweet. Talking to Dezeen, Sturkenboom described how he wanted to point out taboos around grieving and sexuality.

The idea for 21 Grams, which is handmade to order and can be personalised to the requirements of the customer, grew from his relationship with an elderly widow.

He just wants grieving widows to be happy! By achieving greater Onanistic pleasure with the knowledge that the now-non-sentient organic remnants of their loved ones are technically inside of them! As far as art pieces that incorporate sex toys into an exploration of mortality go, this one’s on the heart-warming side.

Sturkenboom first came up with the project idea back in 2012, and he hand-makes and customizes the classy sadness dildos. He’s only sold one so far but says that there’s renewed interest after showing it off this week.

No word yet on whether there’s a Grief Fleshlight in the works.

Attachments

• ashes dildo.jpg
    ashes dildo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.