AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do I do Next?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
Hi. I need help. Few weeks on Streamate now and only just learned I can record videos. I made one. It’s ready but how do I sell it? It was approved and hoping for some help with setting a price. Thank You! Also reading the terms. Streamate has a rule paid time has to be equal to public time. I have more public than paid when it is slower. I am doing 12 hour shifts on Streamate this week. Do they really close our account because of this? Thank You!

Hi. I need help. Few weeks on Streamate now and only just learned I can record videos. I made one. It’s ready but how do I sell it? It was approved and hoping for some help with setting a price. Thank You! Also reading the terms. Streamate has a rule paid time has to be equal to public time. I have more public than paid when it is slower. I am doing 12 hour shifts on Streamate this week. Do they really close our account because of this? Thank You!
do you still need help with the video part of this?

I have never heard of anyone having their account closed over that reason. I have heard grumblings of studio models having accounts closed, and being fired for things that possibly could be related to that, but no independent models. Even when it was busier, it is normal to spend more time in public than paid. Once your paid gets to a certain level, it's time to up rates. A lot of models up them when they hit 25% paid on average. I wait longer, because I'm crazy, and I hate socializing with unknowns, and even having to remain somewhat still in a frame, in free chat (with a passion unknown to any previous cammodel (imo lol)). I heard standard for self raises is around 20-30% paid vs 80-70% unpaid. Idk if my source for that was reliable or not. So, no, I doubt very many models are even at 50-50, in this economy, nvm above that.

Back the economy was better I waited for mine to get to about 60% to 70% paid before I did a raise. And to be very frank, THAT WAS EXTREMELY STUPID AND WAY OVER CONSERVATIVE, I should have done it way before I hit 60% paid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just figured it out last night! Thank You! I sold my first video. The free public is less crazy on other sites I can mute basics and guests and with Streamate I have so many assholes making the nastiest comments but it’s still the most traffic and exclusive shows. I can’t whine about it. I have to learn to just deal with them.

Upvote 0
Hello! Can you please specify where exactly did you find this information regardig that paid time rule?
Thank you!

Upvote 0