AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, I'm Kat, non-nude and confused. I really don't know how to handle members if I don't strip ;-; hoping to get help here and learn about that

Hi i am charmsexyxo,
I am a model on chaturvate and my account has been banned out of no where @punker barbie please tell me if this can be resolved because im stressed and i have no other option or way of survival

Also if anyone has any good platform tgey cam advise me to join that cashes out with crypto id appreciate tht.

Thank you

Hello i am the matrix on absinthe and copious amounts of ganje hear me snore .

joke just signed up to a model and cant pull myself away lifes a beach but ive got absinthe

Hi, I'm Betty. I'm new to this field of work but have been interested in making the leap for about a decade. Finally going for it.

I'm xparis3 :) I absolutely love to watch cam girls but I can't say I've found one I enjoy watching more

I game... I love to play WoW among many other video games... I also think Amber is awesome and think more models should have the most wonderful attitude that she does. We gotta keep supporting wonderful hot girls like Amber because there are very few of them in this world. We're lucky she shares so much with us!

Hey all. Joined this forum to know what happened to my favourite cammer, Mikahdos. Does anybody knows? Did she changed her alt?

Hey all. Joined this forum to know what happened to my favourite cammer, Mikahdos. Does anybody knows? Did she changed her alt?

Same here, the room is not available so I was wondering what could have happened?

Best answer anyone here can give you is that if she wanted folks to know what was going on she'd be posting about it on her social media. So follow her there.

ETA that cam models can (and sometimes do) disappear for short periods of time or forever, we users rarely know why or which it will be. That's life.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Best answer anyone here can give you is that if she wanted folks to know what was going on she'd be posting about it on her social media. So follow her there.

ETA that cam models can (and sometimes do) disappear for short periods of time or forever, we users rarely know why or which it will be. That's life.
Fair point. She posted few times ago that she had problems with CB, but nothing more since so I wondered if there were some news here.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Hey , i have been looking too for over 2 weeks ! Finally found her on twiter same name ( mikahdos ) and on onlyfans .. she told me she made an account on stripchat but hopping to get unbanned on cb soon , honestly i was chocked when i saw her room banned ! I have been following her for years man and never seen her do anything against the rules ( no smoke no animals no kids no tv .. ) i asked her but she said it’s personal and she hopes its a misunderstanding. I tried to send support an email to help her i hope she will cause she was my only girl :/ sucks

Hi fellow streamers 👋👋👋
I am Katherine, cam model for about one and a half years in total, and I am streaming on stripchat and sometimes on streamate ❤️ I am glad to see a nice community here and i already found a lot of useful information here.

Hope everyone day is going just perfect ❤️🙏

Hey , i have been looking too for over 2 weeks ! Finally found her on twiter same name ( mikahdos ) and on onlyfans .. she told me she made an account on stripchat but hopping to get unbanned on cb soon , honestly i was chocked when i saw her room banned ! I have been following her for years man and never seen her do anything against the rules ( no smoke no animals no kids no tv .. ) i asked her but she said it’s personal and she hopes its a misunderstanding. I tried to send support an email to help her i hope she will cause she was my only girl :/ sucks
Alright. Thanks for the info!

Stop making new accounts here. Any future mention of this model will result in a banned account here as well.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Stop making new accounts here. Any future mention of this model will result in a banned account here as well.
Well, personnally, I'm not linked to this model, I was really wondering what happened, so went here. I got my intel now, I will leave. I don't know why you have a personal feud with here, but that could explain what happened.
Still, have a nice day.

Well, personnally, I'm not linked to this model, I was really wondering what happened, so went here. I got my intel now, I will leave. I don't know why you have a personal feud with here, but that could explain what happened.
Still, have a nice day.
I had absolutely nothing to do with her ban at CB, I get annoyed at people who take for granted what this forum is for and overrun it with repeated posts and requests about something that cannot be changed: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/banned.51225/#post-1224007

then even today she's on my Twitter bugging me. So the personal feud is the persistence being annoying, so we're done discussing that model at my forum.

I had absolutely nothing to do with her ban at CB, I get annoyed at people who take for granted what this forum is for and overrun it with repeated posts and requests about something that cannot be changed: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/banned.51225/#post-1224007

then even today she's on my Twitter bugging me. So the personal feud is the persistence being annoying, so we're done discussing that model at my forum.
I wasn't speaking about CB, I was speaking about the ban here after seing your reaction here and on X. English is not my native language so I may have wrongly transmitted what I meant.
And for what it is worth, after speaking often with her, she is a nice person, but easily stressed. So, that is only my personal opinion, but I think that she contacted you here and on X in desperation. Sorry for her persistance then.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Im JaradHendrix on CB and PH, u can catch me on insta and snapchat too, I've had a lot of issues with chaturbate support so I decided to join this forum in hopes to get my issues resolved but I may as well introduce myself. I'm Jarad, I've been camming on and off for a few years, I love what I do, I love my fans, and I hope you guys have the best luck everytime u hit that broadcast button, anyone who needs pointers hmu!

Attachments

• 2023-11-10 23.46.38.jpg
    2023-11-10 23.46.38.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi, cis-male here. Slightly gender fluid. New here. Have been viewer on CB for a few years and moderated for a few people. Very interested in all aspects of camming (or whatever the name used here). I live in the US in one of the states that recently started age verification law. I work in technology but can talk on many subjects.

hello all . i’m here because i was banned from chaturbate and given no evidence to the claim made against me . i would do anything to get my account back and be able to stream again . is there anyone that would hear me out and possibly see about lifting the ban . thank you .

Hi! We are Kat and Sam. We can as a couple on cb and sc. We are hoping to learn from and connect with others in the industry and help others if we can!

Hi, I am Pete and I have been visiting cam sites on and off for around 16 years., from the days before cam-2-cam was possible on most. I do not tend to frequent MFC or CB as much as S-F.
Over the years I have found some great people and some I still keep in touch with even though they no longer cam.

Hello, I am xxxSculpted. I started in this industry many years ago with a former parter doing BG/solo content. I've had content featured on the front page of PH many time and racked up many of millions of videos views. I got into Snap Premium when it was first emerging. I have been on manyvids, clips4sale, APclips, chaturbate, onlyfans, etc.

I am currently solo and unpartnered and looking to collaborate and get back into the industry.

I currently solo stream on CB as of now. All the content we posted has been wiped for respect and privacy of my former partner but alas the internet is never scrubbed.
I used to go by Adonis Aesthetics and currently go by xxxSculpted. I am on twitter, OF, etc.

Hi, I'm Sabina, former CB camgirl, now doing mainly solo content on OF, MV, IWCin my 5th year now. I've just read about this forum on a Reddit thread regarding banning and thought maybe I should start hanging around to be informed, because the increase in banning that I see on different sites is giving me anxiety.