AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most absurd model moments?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
A cam model friend was telling a story about a guy that has a fart fetish. They were discussing in a PM about a show. She wasn't particularly gassy at the moment, but he was fine with her just making fart noises with her mouth. She hears the little PVT "ringtone", gets in a doggy position with her ass facing the camera , accepts the PVT, and starts making fart noises with her mouth into her mic.
Well, it wasn't the fart fetish guy at all!Sombody else had initiated a PVT without PMing first! It was a total bonerkill for him, and a very embarassing moment for the model!

Moral of the story:
For models, pay closer attention to screen names. Don't be so trigger happy when you get a pvt invite.
For pervs, ALWAYS PM before a PVT show.

I am interrested to see what models are willing to fess up to.

LOL That is too funny .

well i had a private once where the member was interested in me simulating a foot injury, so i had to wrap my ankle and act like i was hurt and mainly focus the camera on my feet...
i dont have much to say about that , i am surprised i went along with it and whatever floats anyones boat haha , i aint judging :-D

Audrey1 said:
LOL That is too funny .

well i had a private once where the member was interested in me simulating a foot injury, so i had to wrap my ankle and act like i was hurt and mainly focus the camera on my feet...
i dont have much to say about that , i am surprised i went along with it and whatever floats anyones boat haha , i aint judging :-D
WERIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Audrey1 said:

:lol:

That's dedication!

Freq said:
For pervs, ALWAYS PM before a PVT show.
I disagree. A lot of models A) don't have time to read every PM they get quickly and/or B) block PMs from people that aren't on your friend list. Either say what you want in the chat room, or do the gentlemanly thing and start the PVT and THEN if you have a weird request, ask it there.

That's for models that you don't already have a friendship/working relationship with, I should say. If you're already on good terms with someone then I think PMing is ok.

Audrey1 said:
LOL That is too funny .

I HAD THAT GUY TOO!!!! hahahahahaha easiest private ever, besides the one who wanted me to pretend to be asleep. haha that's so funny.

MissScarlett said:
Audrey1 said:
LOL That is too funny .

I HAD THAT GUY TOO!!!! hahahahahaha easiest private ever, besides the one who wanted me to pretend to be asleep. haha that's so funny.

LOL no way !! that is crazy hahhaha , yeah i must admit that was an easy one

MissScarlett said:
Audrey1 said:
LOL That is too funny .

Wait you had the same guy also!?!? And someone asked you to pretend to be asleep!? :shock: Crazy guys :lol:

I had a guy who wanted me to role play as a character from ghostbusters. He thought I would be down since I caught his movie reference. The whole time I was PM'ing him I kept thinking about the Stay Puft Marshmellow man and kept laughing about how absurd that would be.

I've gotten the ghostbuster guy too!

I totally get it though, that scene where the chick is floating above the bed is kinda hot. I told him when I can manage to find a similar outfit I'd be cool with doing that, then added that it might take awhile to do that.

There totally isn't enough farting in this thread. And I'm not drunk.

Enon said:
There totally isn't enough farting in this thread. And I'm not drunk.

I had accidental pussy farts in free chat last night, if that counts at all.

I was there. I was both shocked and aroused.

Actually I'm still shocked and aroused. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AMBER?!

I cock-slapped a troll in my room the other day. Brought out Hugh, whacked him at air in front of the camera, and said "You sir, have just be cock-slapped. By a chick. How sad is that?"

One of the oddest requests I've seen was the guy who gets off on models eating cheese, yes, cheese! He'll ask "Do you have any cheese in the house?"

To each their own...but that one cracked me up.

Then there are the fabulous spellers like the guy who asked a model if she could organism for him. :lol:

Firstly, ghostbusters is hot. Second, I would love to see MissScarlett sleeping and would probably stare at her the whole time.

If I ever get a private show just to eat a slice of cheese I'll be ecstatic.

AmberCutie said:
If I ever get a private show just to eat a slice of cheese I'll be ecstatic.

I would be, too. Although I did get to eat chocolate in a pvt once. A Flake, to be exact. Yumm! And strawberries and cream (different guy).

I've had some crazy requests over the years. Some highlights:

~ A regular who liked me to fake a heart attack, right up to pretending to call an ambulance and passing out.

~ Another regular who liked me to stroke and even pick my nose

~ Giantess fetish; even bought a little action man so the dude could pretend it was him and I was eating him; I also used to put the camera on the bed so I would tower over him

~ An extremely drunk Scotsman who went cam2cam, then yelled at me to stay dressed and proceeded to spend about 40 pvt minutes shouting random things at me and singing along to music

~ A guy who likes me to tickle my feet with a fork

~ One dude's mom walked in on us while he was cam2cam in pvt with me - saw her open the door behind him and shit I've never seen anyone move that fast!

~ Recently, in cam2cam but NOT in pvt I've enjoyed watching: a guy pushing a screwdriver down his cock, a different guy pushing a wick down his cock and lighting it, and another dude take an ENORMOUS dildo up his ass; he put it on the coffee table and sat down on it. I wanted to give him an epidural. Funniest thing about that was that afterwards, he got up, picked up the dildo and walked off leaving his cam on. Once he'd gone, I could see the poor doggie that had been sitting behind him the whole time. It looked at me as if to say: WTF???

Keithy said:
When is the Amber cheese eating group show? I need to get some tokens.

This could be arranged. Especially if it encouraged you to get some tokens... :whistle:

PROTIP: I have tokens, you just stopped working hard enough to earn them :snooty:

EDIT: Yeah, like 40 tokens. And I'm too cheap to pay for more and /b/ is dried up. So those 40 are worth like what 2000 tokens used to be worth to me. :whistle:

Audrey1 said:
LOL That is too funny .

That would have been a great private for me since I actually do have a foot injury.

CurvyWonder said:
i have a guy who takes me to 30 min true pvts just to lay on my bed naked smoking cigarettes. its nice he comes by every other day.

:shock: K I'm jealous now. lol. Let me know if ya ever get sick of him! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.