AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB support response time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Katandsam

Cam Model
Apr 19, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Katandsam_
Does anyone know how long chaturbate support typically takes to respond?

The site has been dead for us, so we decided to switch it up and stream from our pool. It was on track to be our best show before it was shut down. I should have read the TOS about outdoor approval first šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. I submitted everything for approval but I have another ticket open for something different and have not received a response on that one for over three weeks. Luckily we figured that one out on our own.

If the support time is over a month we are just going to move to another site until then, thereā€™s no point in sitting in a dead room everyday šŸ˜‚

Hi Punker Barbie,

Thank you for the response and no rush! Itā€™s not like our account was closed, I was just curious about the response time. Username is babylovesdaddyscock.

Thank you!

Itā€™s possible that the screen name ā€˜babylovesdaddyscockā€™ would cause you problems, and Iā€™d consider changing it.

Upvote 0
Itā€™s possible that the screen name ā€˜babylovesdaddyscockā€™ would cause you problems, and Iā€™d consider changing it.
We hate it and are going to attempt to change it. We thought something vulgar would be good when we first started but it doesnā€™t match our vibe at all and itā€™s embarrassing outside of the cam sites šŸ˜‚. We donā€™t have a ton of followers yet (I think we just broke 20k on cb) but we are worried that changing the name might effect the ā€œannounce youā€™re onlineā€ and thatā€™s the only reason why we havenā€™t done it yetā€¦..

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
We hate it and are going to attempt to change it. We thought something vulgar would be good when we first started but it doesnā€™t match our vibe at all and itā€™s embarrassing outside of the cam sites šŸ˜‚. We donā€™t have a ton of followers yet (I think we just broke 20k on cb) but we are worried that changing the name might effect the ā€œannounce youā€™re onlineā€ and thatā€™s the only reason why we havenā€™t done it yetā€¦..
It doesn't affect the announcement, though you may lose a few followers when they don't recognize the name change and are like "HEY WHO DID I FOLLOW?" Best to get some announcement time in before you do change it. You don't have to already have a new name picked out to advertise you're shifting your branding to something else. All of your followers will go with you, but the ONE place you will have an issue is if you have a fan club set up. Make sure to click on the join fan club link in your bio as a different user (doesn't have to be with tokens) to verify the name change took place on that page as well.

Changing the room name is really easy but it does take about 24 hours from the time you submit the request and when the change actually happens. I've changed mine a few times, always smooth sailing. And people will complain about the name change and ask why and all that stuff. Usually takes about a month for it to settle down.

Upvote 0
It doesn't affect the announcement, though you may lose a few followers when they don't recognize the name change and are like "HEY WHO DID I FOLLOW?" Best to get some announcement time in before you do change it. You don't have to already have a new name picked out to advertise you're shifting your branding to something else. All of your followers will go with you, but the ONE place you will have an issue is if you have a fan club set up. Make sure to click on the join fan club link in your bio as a different user (doesn't have to be with tokens) to verify the name change took place on that page as well.

Changing the room name is really easy but it does take about 24 hours from the time you submit the request and when the change actually happens. I've changed mine a few times, always smooth sailing. And people will complain about the name change and ask why and all that stuff. Usually takes about a month for it to settle down.
Thank you for the info and advice! We are going to do it this week so we will add something about the change in the notices.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Iā€™m wondering what the response time typically is too. I submitted a ticket because Iā€™m unable to send tips - event though I have tokens. Iā€™m getting a message that says ā€œUnable to send tip. Please contact supportā€ ā€¦ but I havenā€™t heard back. Quite frustrating to have $ on my account and not be able to use it.

Iā€™m also now noticing that it seems my ability to chat is effected. Iā€™m getting PMā€™s from people I regularly talk to, but it seems like my responses arenā€™t going through. Asking multiple people, multiple times in PM ā€œare you seeing my messagesā€ and getting no response.

The whole thing is super odd and itā€™d be great to know whatā€™s going on - or when Iā€™ll hear back from someone on a solution.

Upvote 0