AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When is it over doing a GFE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this dude is now all loco because no one here decided to read his wall of text, and he is now throwing a hissy fit on everyone? jaja. What a idiota.
Pendejo Grande.

I don't even care if I double post at this point lololol

awkward fedora GIF
Facts

Thank you love! Do me a favor and chuck that shame out the window, nobody needs it around here. I've seen this kind of behavior from *SO MANY* guys online and IRL, it's so pathetic all I can do is laugh. Now I'm bored.

You, however, are a fabulous gem and I am so glad you like my avatar. I thought I lost it and was so happy to find it again, 'cause it's my *favorite* and I feel like it captures me pretty well. It's like I have my own little personal life coach staring at me, reminding me of how I want to be. Thank you for the compliments and encouragement, I am stronger for it :h: :h: :h:
Lol we all can get nasty for no reason. It was a question thread I over did the story you got stupid so I got stupid right back. Nasty is never the best answer to a question or issue but I respond easily and much the same. Lol even the model said that the worst is best for last. But you all came in angry so I replied the same.

GFE is transactional and something that is agreed upon beforehand by both parties with the understanding that it is a fantasy roleplay and nothing more.

If your story is true, I wouldn't consider what she did to be a girlfriend experience situation. Honestly, if everything you said was true, I don't think either party should be on a camsite, as a model or a member. The sort of behavior you both exhibited is extremely unhealthy. For her, she's a model, being on a camsite is a job. It's odd to refuse shows from someone, but still allow them into your room to take up what should be paid time for free and lose out on money from other members in the process. If she was saying she was in love, after such a short amount of time at that, and yet your only interactions took place on the camsite, that should have also been a huge red flag.

For you, you admitted in your post that you are not mentally well along with some other telltale signs which leads me to believe that you were very truthful about that part. In your posts here you jumped to being angry and lashing out at people really quick over some pretty innocuous posts. I'm saying this with the utmost sincerity, you should probably take a step back from this model, camsites and the internet in general and seek some professional help.

You are beautiful and super sexy! I'm so sorry this vulgar little piece of shite has decided to single you out. This forum is a really nice place, and you seem so cool. I feel compelled to apologize. I'll feel his shame for him, for his awful and disgusting behavior, since he obviously can't right now. If that pic is you though, honestly it would work as advertising for me, because you look great!

GFE is transactional and something that is agreed upon beforehand by both parties with the understanding that it is a fantasy roleplay and nothing more.

If your story is true, I wouldn't consider what she did to be a girlfriend experience situation. Honestly, if everything you said was true, I don't think either party should be on a camsite, as a model or a member. The sort of behavior you both exhibited is extremely unhealthy. For her, she's a model, being on a camsite is a job. It's odd to refuse shows from someone, but still allow them into your room to take up what should be paid time for free and lose out on money from other members in the process. If she was saying she was in love, after such a short amount of time at that, and yet your only interactions took place on the camsite, that should have also been a huge red flag.

For you, you admitted in your post that you are not mentally well along with some other telltale signs which leads me to believe that you were very truthful about that part. In your posts here you jumped to being angry and lashing out at people really quick over some pretty innocuous posts. I'm saying this with the utmost sincerity, you should probably take a step back from this model, camsites and the internet in general and seek some professional help.

True. All true!

Ooooh, I LOVE it when a guy calls me "little girl" and makes vague assumptions about how the outside world is *so dangerous* for me. Real tough guy talk, gets me as wet as the fuckin' Saharan desert. Even though I've been super, duper nice! (Maybe I used so swear words, but we're all grownups here right? I don't need to talk like a Kindergarten teacher to save someone's feelings from being hurt, right? riiiiiight??) Such a big man, insulting women he knows are out of his league mentally, emotionally and physically. An absolute specimen, a real representative of your gender.

Weak sauce. We're all just bored and playing now. I can smell the neck beard from here.

If it had proper line breaks people may be more apt to read through it and help you. It's just a block of letters at an immediate glance, difficult to actually read it.
Sure. So you read it and know why that is. So it just looks like people using my short coming to make themselves feel better. Ok real respectable. 👍😜

Sure. So you read it and know why that is. So it just looks like people using my short coming to make themselves feel better. Ok real respectable. 👍😜
do you feel better now after your tantrum?

Something you've probably never heard a woman say to you...am I right? :plol you are solidifying your category as a person. But since I do know enough. I'll say It is not going to matter to anyone in contrast with the more degrading and true jokes you could and should stick too. I don't think it means anything to you am I right? Ok then... Not a burn.

Whenever you write anything, you claim you are laughing, permanently, all day, always loud and without any break ever.

How do you get along with that problem? How do you drink coffee, for example? By very very small gulps, quite carefully? Do people in the bus stare at you when you keep laughing loud? Did you find a job which allows you to keep laughing loud whenever you work? Have you ever been on a funeral? Did you ever try to find a girlfriend?

Whenever you write anything, you claim you are laughing, permanently, all day, always loud and without any break ever.

How do you get along with that problem? How do you drink coffee, for example? By very very small gulps, quite carefully? Do people in the bus stare at you when you keep laughing loud? Did you find a job which allows you to keep laughing loud whenever you work? Have you ever been on a funeral? Did you ever try to find a girlfriend?
Ok they all have been so entertaining. You are so boring was this supposed to be aggravating in some way???

He moved from his room upstairs down to the basement! What more out of life do you want from him?! Please, give the poor man a break!

You can't even use the fucking quote feature right, and you're on here calling other people names like 'dummy', etc. This thread sure did...*Ahem*...backfire on you, didn't it?

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

In the mental health field, I believe it's referred to as laughing maniacally... I think it happens right before the men in white coats show up at the door. So you are correct, it is not possible to function for long that way. I think the next step is a padded room, and a very strong sedative.

He moved from his room upstairs down to the basement! What more out of life do you want from him?! Please, give the poor man a break!
Yeah plus he thought he found a girlfriend, but we see how well that worked out here. It must be so lonely to be OP!

Also, OP's name is just a *bit* too on-the-nose. Just my humble opinion. ETA: Crap! @yummybrownfox beat me to it! I am shamed...

True. All true!

You're going to end up being banned from here as soon as Amber logs on, so before that happens I'm just going to say that if you agree with everything I said, especially the last part, then I urge you to just take a step back and perhaps take a look at some of the resources listed on this site:

I'm unsure where you're located, but I'm pretty sure that most of them are available internationally and not just for people in America.

You can't even use the fucking quote feature right, and you're on here calling other people names like 'dummy', etc. This thread sure did...*Ahem*...backfire on you, didn't it?

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF
Not really. You are coming at someone for no reason. But that's more for carma to backfire on.

In the mental health field, I believe it's referred to as laughing maniacally... I think it happens right before the men in white coats show up at the door. So you are correct, it is not possible to function for long that way. I think the next step is a padded room, and a very strong sedative.
Your illustration is clear at least I'm not sure if noble people would find it funny but good job on clearing it up.
Ok point still stands.

Not really. You are coming at someone for no reason. But that's more for carma to backfire on.
You're going to end up being banned from here as soon as Amber logs on, so before that happens I'm just going to say that if you agree with everything I said, especially the last part, then I urge you to just take a step back and perhaps take a look at some of the resources listed on this site:

I'm unsure where you're located, but I'm pretty sure that most of them are available internationally and not just for people in America.
Ummm ??? Why wouldn't someone want to get banned this is worse than reddit and YouTube comments. Lol these demons are straight from hell. I'm just not scared of them. I hope she bans me from her uncontrolled internet shit circle!

I'm not sure if noble people would find it funny
It wasn't intended to be funny... I don't think you are well. I'm trying to make that clear so no one takes your behavior and words personally because I am empathetic and care about other people's feelings. I hope that you follow Marceline's advice. There's no shame in seeking support when a person needs it. That's what it's there for after all.

Yeah plus he thought he found a girlfriend, but we see how well that worked out here. It must be so lonely to be OP!

Also, OP's name is just a *bit* too on-the-nose. Just my humble opinion. ETA: Crap! @yummybrownfox beat me to it! I am shamed...
The OP insult would be better if the loser lol me knew wtf OP is???

Status
Not open for further replies.