AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your favorite sexual lubricant products?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to be quite sensitive to commercial lubricants, even the silicone ones (which are often advertised as hypoallergenic and for people who are sensitive!), though I recently discovered Astroglide X, a silicone lube that is quite nice and non-reactive for me. It doesn't have a lot of the 'fillers' that many other lubes have. It lists Cyclomethicone ane Dimethicone. That's it.

If I'm playing with a silicone toy (silicone lube breaks down silicone toys) then I like coconut oil :)

Reactions: magicktrix
I am very sensitive to most water based lubes. I tend to use Pjur bodyglide witch is a very nice silicone based lube. I would advise against using coconut oil if you are using condoms as oil based lubes can cause a condom to degrade. But if you aren't using condoms and are in a fluid bonded, monogamous relationship coconut oil or Boybutter are great options.
As for KY jelly? I never liked it.. it reminds me of going to the doctor and tends to dry out and get sticky faster than I like.

I usually use Slippery Stuff which works great for me and is super affordable. When I want something fancy, I love Liquid Silk. The Bad Dragon Cum Lube is AMAZING and I adore it, however it can be really difficult to use because it's SO sticky and stretchy. I often have trouble getting it out of the bottle because it takes forever to make it stop! It's really great stuff, though!

Reactions: hapa74
Sticky saliva from deep in my throat. I have a mental problem with most factory made lubes. I get turned off and it stings and while the lube makes me wet, I feel how I get dry myself. Luckily I get wet enough with the right "treatment" :)

Reactions: KelseeCollins
I can ONLY use Coconut oil. Which mostly get's used just for buttseks. Because I get WAY TOO WET. Like, it's ridiculous. I almost died @ what @Lady_Sebilla said, lololol. Because I've honestly totally thought the same thing hahahah!

From what you are saying, it seems that I should give coconut oil a try. I only saw it as massage oil until now and that special oil I used during pregnancy was not really "slidy" enough to consider it a lubricant, so I was not considering oil. That said, when I had spontaneous sex in the kitchen once I used olive oil and that worked just fine :O

I'm seconding Sliquid! I've tried a lot of different brands in the past and I've loved it from the very beginning. It's very "female-friendly", really natural.

My favourites are Sassy (most gel-like out of all of them, provides more of a "cushion") and Swirl - Pink Lemonade (BEST flavoured lube out there, imo).

• Helpful!
Reactions: KayleePond
Coconut oil...won't use anything else but that's only if I actually need lube. I usually have no problem getting wet myself though.

I've always been a fan of silicone lube, and have really been loving Spunk. They have a great water based lube that has a consistency & color like semen. which is really fun to use. But water based lubes tend to dry out for me very quickly. I'll have to look into the coconut oil thing! that sounds like fun!

Reactions: magicktrix
uh astro glide :) although I did use something called anal ease a long while ago... interesting to use though it kinda numbs out ur whole butthole/was really awkward though anal is always weird for me tbh.

Like many previous posters: Coconut oil, I prefer the extra virgin, organic, hard packed in a glass jar variety.

I used to have serious problems with all types of lube (itchiness, burning, dryness, etc) and after searching and searching I found coconut oil as a solution. I have been using it exclusively for 5 years now. It also lasts forever and costs less if you're willing to drop about 10 bucks on a huge jar. As an added bonus it works great as body/massage oil, deep leave in hair conditioner and it's edible!

Sliquid! Coconut oil has a weird kind of thick feel to me that doesn't work so well. Any my vagina doesn't really like it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.