AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I am Diana and getting ready to venture into the world of webcam modeling. I already enjoy exposing myself to strangers so I might as well get paid for it.
haha! i hear you girl. I'm a webcam model, not a pro just started a few months ago but if you have any questions or just wanna make another friend in the webcam world feel free to message me!:)

I'm Rose, a new girl on MFC who cams occasionally. I joined this forum because I had a few questions that I needed help answering and to try to help answer any other girls questions, and also just to converse a bit and meet new people :3.
hey! I'm pretty new to mfc as well and I'm on here looking for friends and questions to be answered, if you ever want to chat just message me!:)

Hello peoples!
I'm ruby
I've cammed in the past, but am now starting over from scratch (this is why you always back up your files lol)
I just want to try and express how grateful I am for this site! I've only been on it for 30 mins and i've already learned many valuable things. Thanks Ladies for all that you do!

Hiya folks! You can call me Samara. I'm 22 and I'm from AZ. So I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing not to mention a newbie cam girl. Please forgive me if I'd dont post this correctly.
I started camming on MFC in January 2015. And have since then discovered Streamate. I really am happy I found webcam modeling and what to make it a permanent thing in my life. But I know I have a lot to learn and I'm hoping to make some like minded friends along the way :)
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi there! I'm Bebop, 28. preggo camgirl >^.^< I have no idea why, but I like camming when I'm pregnant :/ This is my second go with that LOL
Other than that, I love sewing and spinning yarn (yeah weird). I love playing video games, cooking, gardening, and eating. I really love that I finally found this forum! I'm an on and off camgirl, but I could never find a forum like this! >^.^<
Where are you a cam girl at?

Hey Everyone! I'm Mara and very new to this webcamming world. So new that I have yet to broadcast, but I'm excited to give this a try and hope I am able to do well enough to stick around for awhile. I'm very introverted but was relieved to find that a lot of girls here say they too are the same way. Regardless this caused me to spend the last 2 weeks, 3 if you count the week I just toyed with the idea, researching my butt off on starting with MFC. I'm very thankful to have found this forum. Just needing to get model verification for models only section and I'll have the confidence to start my first day..or night :smirk: (Still have a few decisions to make yet haha) broadcasting.

Hi Everyone im Jess. Iv actually been on MFC as a cam girl for 4 years now. I used to cam full time (at least 6 hours a day) but after having a baby in 2013 & again in 2014 i don't get on as much as id like anymore. I try and cam as much as i can in the week (evenings) but always online at weekends (again evenings)

Iv seen a massive change in MFC the last few years and im not sure if it's MFC, my hours im online or a mixture of both.

MFC can be a really amazing fun place but can also be soul destroying. I do my best and thats all us girls can do.

Im not a high ranking MFC girl or a high earning girl but i earn a good amount most pay periods. I LOVE being a camgirl and i will be able to spend more and more time online as the Children get older and go to school ect.

I enjoy watching oyher Camgirls and grabbing some ideas that might be able to work in my room with a twist i also love to see other girls doing well. I relish in their sucess and think we should do more tonhelp each other in this industry rather than seeing everyone as awful competition. The only person i try and be better than is myself.

I want guys that visit my room to see me for who i am and thats a fun person.

Anyway. Im rambling....... I would love some help as MFC has been so slow for me lately and i want to improve my room in any way i can. All help and support is appreciated weather it be camgirl or premium.

Much loves xx Jessica xxx

Hi Everyone ,

My name is Kayleigh. I am a broascaster at chaturbate and go by the name of Honey_Suckle.

I have been broadcasting on the site around a year now. I have been struggling for some time with ways to improve my performances and so I have been sitting at just under 8000 followers for quite a few months.

I'm so glad I found Ambers forum .. Thank You !

what is this exactly

Hello) i'm here because i want to start camming over, last time i cammed on LJ,but finished 6 months ago,because i stopped like this site,it became uncomfortable for me. Now i want to try MFC so need good advices

what is this exactly
Que?
que.gif

what I was asking was what is this thread for. I m new.

@SoftRose7 Yeah, it's pretty straight forward. You just say hi, and tell about yourself. If you want, you can add links under your avatar, so people from the forum can find you more easily.

Heey, I'm BabeJulie, I'm a new model in MFC! I'm from Brazil so forgive me if I make any mistakes in my writing.
I went online twice but I'm having a really tough time on how to get tips and things to say or do

Hi,

You can call me Boog, though it doesn't really matter what I'm called as long as I know you are talking to me :D

Fortunately and unfortunately I've been watching cams across various sites for some years now. Talked to a number of cool models over the time but many of them have stopped camming (as far as I know). I've also been aware of this site for a while and its pretty interesting seeing models' opinions on matters, certainly less mind-numbing than talking to other members in MFC's lounge haha. I probably won't be posting much as I've never been much of a forum guy but for now I just want to say Hi.

Hi,

You can call me Boog, though it doesn't really matter what I'm called as long as I know you are talking to me :D

Fortunately and unfortunately I've been watching cams across various sites for some years now. Talked to a number of cool models over the time but many of them have stopped camming (as far as I know). I've also been aware of this site for a while and its pretty interesting seeing models' opinions on matters, certainly less mind-numbing than talking to other members in MFC's lounge haha. I probably won't be posting much as I've never been much of a forum guy but for now I just want to say Hi.
Hello