AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamSoda: Models Wanted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamSoda

CamSoda.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2016
www.camsoda.com
CamSoda is a new camsite and we are growing fast. We launched last fall & are getting great feedback from our models, users and the press likes how we embrace new technology:

Quick Model Summary:
  • Weekly payout
  • Base rate of $0.05/Tkn
  • Currently models can get a bonus that increases their payout up to $0.07/Tkn, this will not last long
  • Daily bonus to the top 3 performing models (Tkn/Hr) 1st: $200, 2nd: $125, 3rd: $75
  • Tokens are purchased in packages, in total the average is less than $0.10/Tkn
  • Users are also given free tokens (models are paid on these)
Camsoda was built from the ground up with mobile in mind. We consider our models our partners and provide 24/7 support. We want to empower our models by listening to their ideas and by helping in every way we can. We value feedback and are responsive to our models comments and ideas.

We are looking for Female models. I’ll be on ACF to answer any questions and learn from you.

Here are some useful links:
Site: http://www.camsoda.com/
Model Signup: https://www.camsoda.com/models/signup/studio/ACF
Wiki: http://wiki.camsoda.com

webmaster@camsoda.com

I enjoyed camming here until the hourly was taken away. I don't feel that the traffic (there isn't much) or the tech side of things (a lot of bugs) were ready for a token only kind of deal.

the mix of blue and pink is very candy style look I like! Don't know this website though...subscribing to thread

How are you about discussing other sites, sharing email addresses or any of that other stuff? Some sites forbid any of that, but thought I'd ask since allow social media.

How are you about discussing other sites, sharing email addresses or any of that other stuff? Some sites forbid any of that, but thought I'd ask since allow social media.

We are very open to allowing models to build their brand and connect with fans. However, we do not allow the promotion of other cam sites or spam.

We want our models to make the most money possible and CamSoda is one component of this.

Reactions: samijanemfc
Some friends tried to open your site. The Page would not open.

Are you blocking the Philippines?

We are very open to allowing models to build their brand and connect with fans. However, we do not allow the promotion of other cam sites or spam.

We want our models to make the most money possible and CamSoda is one component of this.
Does that include the promotion of personal member sites?

I'm curious about your health insurance support? And honestly, how IS traffic on CamSoda? I'm looking right now (and I'm aware I'm kinda early for prime camming hours) and it seems a bit slow?

Overall, I like the website layout and am considering camming with you guys, if you have enough traffic.

CamSoda is a new camsite and we are growing fast. We launched last fall & are getting great feedback from our models, users and the press likes how we embrace new technology:

Quick Model Summary:
  • Weekly payout
  • Base rate of $0.05/Tkn
  • Currently models can get a bonus that increases their payout up to $0.07/Tkn, this will not last long
  • Daily bonus to the top 3 performing models (Tkn/Hr) 1st: $200, 2nd: $125, 3rd: $75
  • Tokens are purchased in packages, in total the average is less than $0.10/Tkn
  • Users are also given free tokens (models are paid on these)
Camsoda was built from the ground up with mobile in mind. We consider our models our partners and provide 24/7 support. We want to empower our models by listening to their ideas and by helping in every way we can. We value feedback and are responsive to our models comments and ideas.

We are looking for Female models. I’ll be on ACF to answer any questions and learn from you.

Here are some useful links:
Site: http://www.camsoda.com/
Model Signup: https://www.camsoda.com/models/signup/studio/ACF
Wiki: http://wiki.camsoda.com

webmaster@camsoda.com

I've reached out to CamSoda about the invite-only affiliate program without a response. Can't remember what email handle I reached out to (could probably do a Gmail search) but I'll go ahead and try the webmaster@ right now. If that's not a good one, you should either reply with the proper party to reach out to, send me a PM or shoot an email to info@webcamstartup.com

You're one of the companies I've got my eyes on for 2016. Didn't have much faith during the initial launch, but it appears that you guys are gaining some traction. Attracting some AVN-caliber talent, too. Or at least Dakota Skye. Pretty sure I seen at least one other big name ;)

Look forward to seeing what the rest of 2016 looks like for you guys.

I've spent some time on cam soda and the site generally works pretty well. I have chatted with some of the support people and they always are there to fix any issues and have been more than helpful. The biggest problems I have with it is the traffic just really low, and i guess this is more personal, but most of the models I see on just dont really appeal to me.

• Helpful!
I'm curious about your health insurance support?
Not sure if you were joking here or not, but just in case you were serious... I have never heard of a cam site being involved with health insurance.

You're an independent contractor, you'll need to buy your own insurance.

Not sure if you were joking here or not, but just in case you were serious... I have never heard of a cam site being involved with health insurance.

I cant recall the details...but they do provide some kind of health insurance reimbursement. but you have to meet certain minimums of tokens made

I cant recall the details...but they do provide some kind of health insurance reimbursement. but you have to meet certain minimums of tokens made
That is beyond strange to me...

I've reached out to CamSoda about the invite-only affiliate program without a response. Can't remember what email handle I reached out to (could probably do a Gmail search) but I'll go ahead and try the webmaster@ right now. If that's not a good one, you should either reply with the proper party to reach out to, send me a PM or shoot an email to info@webcamstartup.com

You're one of the companies I've got my eyes on for 2016. Didn't have much faith during the initial launch, but it appears that you guys are gaining some traction. Attracting some AVN-caliber talent, too. Or at least Dakota Skye. Pretty sure I seen at least one other big name ;)

Look forward to seeing what the rest of 2016 looks like for you guys.
Thanks for the kind words, the entire team has worked really hard to get CamSoda off the ground. webmaster@camsoda.com is a good e-mail to reach me, I will also be at camcon in a few weeks.

Yes, you are correct that the model is an independent contractor and needs to buy her/his own insurance. Our program is simply a "Wellness Bonus". Basically if you meet certain requirements as a model and have insurance we will give you some extra cash.

http://wiki.camsoda.com/index.php?t...h_Insurance.21.21.21.2C_How_does_this_work.3F

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm curious about your health insurance support? And honestly, how IS traffic on CamSoda? I'm looking right now (and I'm aware I'm kinda early for prime camming hours) and it seems a bit slow?

Overall, I like the website layout and am considering camming with you guys, if you have enough traffic.
Please see my other reply about health insurance support. If you have further questions, please post them.

CamSoda is smaller than other site but also has significantly less models online. As a model you will be more prominently featured on the page.

We have many model generation at least $100/Hr working 10-20 hour weeks. Our top models make a lot more but they have built up a fan base on CamSoda.

We are also open to cam splitting. Done correctly the model can make more money and the user experience is not negatively impacted. I know not all model can do this successfully but you can talk openly about it with us and we will help you.

Also keep in mind that we buy traffic for CamSoda but are not just blasting it with popunders. Our traffic is very high quality.

Basically if you meet certain requirements as a model and have insurance we will give you some extra cash.
Marked the post funny because that's a genius marketing strategy to bring in people. In reality it's just a cash payout bonus, but advertise that it's for Insurance to seem like you've got some sort of Insurance plan for them.

Brilliant. :)

Um, this was retweeted today: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-lov...e-why-this-masturbation-shirt-for-men-exists/

So... you're encouraging public masturbation?
iXssh1L.gif

Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure that it's a joke, but it doesn't seem like Cosmo understood that.

This is one of those stories looking to spark some outrage where none should exist.

If you follow the link in the article to the video its clearly ridiculous.

Whether or not you find this sort of thing funny depends on your humour but it's totally a joke.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure that it's a joke, but it doesn't seem like Cosmo understood that.
I wouldn't imagine anything posted in Cosmo has any grasp of reality, so it's likely they just wanted to get their feministy readers riled up over something that was really obvious humor/publicity stunt to most folks.

Reactions: CharlotteLace
I did like the bit about how it eerily matches that one shirt most men seem to own because it actually really does, and things like that tickle my funny bone.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Please see my other reply about health insurance support. If you have further questions, please post them.

CamSoda is smaller than other site but also has significantly less models online. As a model you will be more prominently featured on the page.

We have many model generation at least $100/Hr working 10-20 hour weeks. Our top models make a lot more but they have built up a fan base on CamSoda.

We are also open to cam splitting. Done correctly the model can make more money and the user experience is not negatively impacted. I know not all model can do this successfully but you can talk openly about it with us and we will help you.

Also keep in mind that we buy traffic for CamSoda but are not just blasting it with popunders. Our traffic is very high quality.

Thank you for the response! High quality traffic is what I am looking for (aren't we all though?!). One last question and then I may very well make a Camsoda account. I'm currently camming with a Chromebook, which runs Chrome OS instead of Windows. Is Camsoda compatible with Chrome OS? Streamate is not, which is why I ask.

Thank you again. :)

Asking on behalf of a friend who doesn't speak good English.

From what I understand you don't have currently have Payoneer as a payout option. Are you planning on offering this option in the near future?

Thank you for the response! High quality traffic is what I am looking for (aren't we all though?!). One last question and then I may very well make a Camsoda account. I'm currently camming with a Chromebook, which runs Chrome OS instead of Windows. Is Camsoda compatible with Chrome OS? Streamate is not, which is why I ask.

Thank you again. :)
Google Chrome is one of the browsers we test the most. We do not specifically test on a Chrome Book but I think it will work just fine. If it does not we will be happy to investigate and resolve any issue your having.

If it does not we will be happy to investigate and resolve any issue your having.

You guys sound awesome! I will be making an account later then! Thanks for all your help. :)

I'm currently camming with a Chromebook, which runs Chrome OS instead of Windows.
Camming on a netbook is not recommended, so I'd suggest upgrading to a real laptop ASAP. There are going to be a lot of snags you run into not having a full OS and a weak machine that was basically only made to browse webpages.

Status
Not open for further replies.