AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite kind of cake?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50/50, chocolate and red velvet

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics_zps4d28c3ae.gif

Carrot cake

Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 2.58.30 PM.png

Confetti cake
Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 2.58.51 PM.png
red velvet cake
Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 2.59.20 PM.png

I can't think of any cake I dislike, but marble cake has always been my favorite.

16D47Cs.jpg

Also love oreo ice cream cake as well.

5FOa0Yq.jpg

annnnd following those with strawberry shortcake.

y8k7WfI.jpg

Now's where I have to stop because I refuse to go to the store again today. :p

Reactions: Guy and Sevrin

I don't have a picture. A recipe will have to suffice. :grumpy:

Mom's recipe for Oatmeal cake with German coconut frosting. She made it for my birthday's growing up.

Oatmeal Cake

1 cup oatmeal
1 1/2 cups boiling water
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup oleo
2 eggs
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Pour the boiling water over the oatmeal and let stand for 20 minutes. In another bowl cream brown and white sugars with oleo until fluffy. Beat in eggs. Sift flour, soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together and add to creamed mix. Then add oatmeal. Put in 9”x13” greased and floured pan. Bake at 350°F. Frost while warm (but not real hot).

Frosting:

1/2 cup oleo
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
bring those three ingredients to a boil
remove from heat and add:
1 cup coconut -- flaked
1 cup chopped nuts
1 tbsp. vanilla

Yes, oleo is an old term for margarine. Feel free to also substitute butter for that, it's always better.

I can't think of any cake I dislike, but marble cake has always been my favorite.

16D47Cs.jpg

Also love oreo ice cream cake as well.

5FOa0Yq.jpg

annnnd following those with strawberry shortcake.

y8k7WfI.jpg

Now's where I have to stop because I refuse to go to the store again today. :p
I love Cold Stone ice cream cakes.

I have a gross love of cheap grocery store birthday cake with the gritty frosting that turns kind of hard if you leave it out too long. Also, no red or pink frosting. Red and pink taste bad.

The size of my ass says otherwise, but I actually really don't like cake.
The only kind I'll eat is Dairy Queen's ice cream cake and I'm not sure if that really counts...

Krispy Kreme glazed with KREME Filling (that's how it's listed on their website)

Okay, okay...Red Velvet.

Schwarzwalder Kirsch Torte without a doubt
A12148412_c9479608dc.jpg

When I took German language in high school it was against school rules to have parties. So the foreign language teachers had 'cultural experiences' where everyone brought country specific party foods. Then of course appropriate culturally significant party music was played as well.

Someone always brought one of these to class, complete with the alcohol soaked cherries. Have to be authentic after all. There was never any leftovers on that cake.

There was a German bakery in town, so every time the class did this I'd always bring a German beehive cake to go with that one. It was always gone too.
1796b6cce8bc7679a0d8b3acc06a6c9f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.