AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I feel really stupid right now but can someone tell me how to get verified? I mean, I see the instructions on there but it says I can't post there.. do I need to make more posts in other threads first? Or..? ): help me I'm technologically inept
The very first paragraph in the verification thread reads this:
Some of the instructions are different now, so take a look below for details. Keep in mind you won't be able to post in this thread to apply until you've been signed up and active on ACF for a bit, but when you can, just reply here per the instructions below!

Give it time and make some posts and you'll be right as rain. :)

Hey cam friends ❤️
My name is Gemini and I love this new world I have found. Mfc has been a true rebirth for me. I mean I feel....Free or something. I can't explain it but I like it!!!! See ya round kids

Attachments

• 2016-12-27 04.52.18 1.jpg
    2016-12-27 04.52.18 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: KarlaKaress
Hi everyone!
I'm Midori. I'm getting started as a cam model and hoping to start a studio somewhere down the line ;) Right now I'm signed up on bongacams, streamate, mfc and chaturbate. I'm planning on giving all of them a try to see what works out best. Hoping to make a lot more camgirl friends and maybe pick up some tips and pointers while I'm here. Nice to meet you all :h:

Attachments

• IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1113.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Hugs
Reactions: KarlaKaress
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Hey everyone! I'm Ivy or at least I play her on the internet. I'm a new cam model and want to make sure I get off(phrasing) on the right foot. My dream is to move to AK and live in peace and smoke a lot of weed.

Hello I am lushoo, I am a camgirl who is based in the Netherlands. I cut ties with my dutch webcamplatform and just started out on streamate and twitter.
I am growing over my anxiety and starting a new adventure :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
my name is dan and im alittle man i gotta big dick and i love to slam.
bitches from the behind
im thinkin bout what to say on the next line if you down to fuck gimme a shout you got no worries i wont give ta the gout so hit me up on my celly and ill answer you quick like fonzerelli

• Wat?!
Reactions: opphs

Hey
I'm quasi new to webcam in general but I live it so far and am just here to get smarter:) my name is Lo and I am happy to be of service, or can just sponge up the fellow intelligence:)

Hi, I'm 1happydic, some just call me happy. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you all. Here's a pic of me AmbatanaImage_1498350393102.png

I like to look at beautiful things. I might not be the smartest person but I am a survivor blending into the crowd. You will properly not notice me a lot.

Hi! I'm Nicky. I am brand new on the scene and just trying to figure out how all this works. What are these tokens that keep being mentioned?
I have been lurking in chat sites to drum up some business. It's a lot of energy getting through all the ones who aren't going to be clients.
I've been offering a complete online girlfriend experience.
My about section goes like this

I love being spoiled!$! Would love to be your discreet online girlfriend. I am beautiful and flirty, as well as intelligent and able to carry a conversation. I can email, text, and when our relationship gets to that point naturally, I would also love to get to know you over skype.
It can be so tiring to keep finding women to connect with and try and get your needs met. I would love to be this person for you. Let me show you I care about how your day went and all your little quirks I can be spoiled through etransfer and egift cards :h:
I can't wait to start getting to know you :)

And then I get guys who say they want that, but then when it comes time for the paying part (I stop them as soon as they start talking dirty) they start getting confused about paying for "just chatting" or say they "basically don't get what they are getting from it"

How can I fix this problem? Soooo much energy and so far, no pay outs.
Also, I'm in Canada.

Brand new, looking to start caming but want to be smart about it and read every possible piece of advice before turning on the webcam

Hi! Idk where to start but some of my favorite activities areeee hiking, staying active/heatlhy, drawing, music festivals, cooking, watching cartoons and brightening peoples day of course :h:

I've been a cam model for almost 3 years on streamate (woot woot)

I'm random and peculiar, super genuine and down to earth andd a great conversationalist!

Greetings everyone! My name is Sydney. I am a new cam model on MFC. Looking how to work my way well around the site. I'm overjoyed to see other models supporting one another and am happy to have found the site. Thank you Amber!! xoxo
Girl power!! Sending you love!!

Hey cam friends ❤️
My name is Gemini and I love this new world I have found. Mfc has been a true rebirth for me. I mean I feel....Free or something. I can't explain it but I like it!!!! See ya round kids
You took the words out of my mouth! Freedom!!! Keep being amazing Gemini!! Luv

New here hoping to get good information on camming and pricing! I started in June on my birthday week but I've been watching models since last year!

Heyy everyone! I'm Sarah Sparkle and I'm brand spankin' new to this forum! I've been camming for a little over 3 years now. I started on SM and now have branched out to MFC and have been doing that for about 2 months! I've been reading a lot of threads on here and I LOVE how supportive everyone is! I wanna get in on disss haha :)

Hey. Painter, erotic masseuse, ex-pat in Europe. In long distance love with cam model in another country. Happy to find this site, Amber. Thanks.

Hello everbody!

We are an agency for adult entertainment with over 15yrs of experience. Thanks to our worldwide network, we convey fresh talents to well-known producers in many countries.

At the moment we are searching for new talents for video and photo productions and webcam modeling. Depending on the content we pay upto $5.000,- for video shoots and $1.000,- for photo shoot. As a webcam model you can earn an average of $800 per month.

It doesn't matter if you're big or small, chubby or skinny etc. It 's more important that you enjoy erotica and like to show off on camera. If that's the case we offer you professional support to make a career in the adult entertainment industry.

Simply fill the following application form: http://www.model-casting.tk

Best regards

The WLS Team

Hello everyone!
I am just getting started in the cam business. Someone from Cammodels.com actually scouted me.
At first, I thought nah... I can't do that.
Then I seen the profit possibilities and thought... Hmm maybe I can do it! LOL
But this is a whole new world for me, and I don't want to make the wrong decision so I started doing research. That's how I came here!
I'm in need of the many great resources your community has provided! I don't know if I want to go solo, or stick with this lady. I'm still confused about it being a mirror site or whatever.
So, now that proper introductions have been made, excuse me while I get lost in all of the great threads I've seen but not yet read.
Thank you all for coming together to provide these resources for newbies like me!

Hello! I'm Alex (GoAskAlex on MFC an ManyVids, and @GoAskAlexMFC on Twitter!). I've been considering signing up on here to chat with other models for quite some time, but never got around to it! I'm keen to make other model friends since this work can be so isolating. Thanks!

Hi i am lushoo and I am a 20 Something from the Netherlands who shares her sexuality with the internet. I Live with my ragdoll cat named Alice she’s very soft and loves food. I have been a cam model for 3 years on a dutch webcamplatform my new home is streamate. I Study ICT and have a large interested in psychology & photography, I get a lot of inspiration out of Hollywood and burlesque. And I love to be surrounded by nature.​

Attachments

• testt.jpg
    testt.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 4
  • testtt.jpg
    testtt.jpg
    674.4 KB · Views: 4
  • testttt.jpg
    testttt.jpg
    740.7 KB · Views: 4
  • testtttt.jpg
    testtttt.jpg