AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some changes you'd like to see implemented on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
Myfreecams has already been making a ton of changes within the site this year, what with upping the prizes for top 1000, offering daily payouts and even changing the default of the home page to previews instead of avatars. I was wondering, what are some other changes that you'd like to see? Both from the model's side and member's side.

I've seen stuff on Twitter about having ticket/invite only shows, only allowing basics/guests to view cams for a max of 15 minutes, revoking lounge access to premiums after a year of no token purchases to even abolishing the camscore system.

- Mobile app or a better mobile site (seems they’re working on this)

- Ability to filter models by attributes in their profile (e.g. hair/eye color, etc.). More filtering options in general like what models are doing countdowns and are within x tokens of the goal (this would need new scripting in mfc to support countdowns and such so that they are searchable).

- Scriptable games in chat. One example might be a voting game. Models can create choices (Take off a: shirt or b: pants) and let members vote. Members who ended up voting for the winning side would have x tokens deducted.

- Camscore seems to reward established models while making it harder for newcomers. Maybe a new search criteria could be added like “rising stars” which takes into consideration the number and frequency of new admires, friends, room turnover, engagement in chat, and/or other attributes to bring up new models who are doing things well, but may not be getting the tips/hr of an established model.

- 1080p and 60fps streams would be nice too. Although this may hurt those models who can’t afford or don’t have access to faster internet. But at some point I would imagine this has to happen to keep up with the latest tech. Not to even mention 360/VR video support is going to need to happen in the next 3-5yrs at the latest.

Upvote 0
I'd really like them to start allowing men on cam .... -__-

Upvote 0
STRONGER PASSWORD PROTECTION (sorry for all caps, but this one bugs me to death). It is ridiculous that passwords are not salted and hashed. It means one mistake and everyone's passwords could be out int he open.

I would like to see flash completely gone (after all, flash is getting retired soon).

Guests have limited viewing time (but basic's don't). Speaking as someone who started out as a basic for the longest time, yes we do get converted if we find the right room. And I disagree with taking away premium after a certain amount of time (I have gone a while without buying tokens before, but if I got my premium taken away I likely wouldn't have come back which would have sucked).

A better way to report scams (for models and members). It sucks spending $100+ on a tip for content or something (specifically talked about and the given timeframe) and then not getting it and receiving a ban. What makes it worse is when MFC support does nothing.

50 token minimum spending on groups (it does make things more fair)

Set tip noises to only play for tips over a certain size.

I actually don't think MFC should changed too much, the way it is now kind of set it up for success. (One appeal with MFC was knowing exactly how much a private or group would be, so I don't think would be good to have variable rates...although maybe add a third private option. A pay up front option, where the member enters in the amount of minutes, tokens, and the show description. The model sees the minutes, tokens, show description and tokens/minutes and can accept or decline it [but a model can set minimum spends to prevent spammers] (after the time is up, the member can keep continuing paying the tokens/minute. That way the model could set the rate, and be guaranteed a certain amount, yet the member has the protection of being able to say the model didn't do what was agreed upon [because there are some out there that would string along, or refuse to do something]).

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
A better way to report scams (for models and members). It sucks spending $100+ on a tip for content or something (specifically talked about and the given timeframe) and then not getting it and receiving a ban. What makes it worse is when MFC support does nothing.
Is this what MFC Share is for? You can buy and download the videos directly, right?

Upvote 0
-Get rid of the lounges. Even though I can join the L10K, I see nothing but toxic behavior in the lounges where often times the topics deal with seeing how quickly someone can be banned from a models room.
-Get rid of camscore.

I think you miss the point, MFC was setup as a social Adult chat community the lounges are a main part of it for hanging out with online friends. IF anything they should be adding other lounges and then bring back the original Asian Lounge and perhaps a Colombian Lounge for fans of those models. One thing that I consider has been a total flop is member rooms, they have been running for a few years yet there is never more than about 10 running at any one time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One thing that I consider has been a total flop is member rooms, they have been running for a few years yet there is never more than about 10 running at any one time.
Maybe don't see a lot of use, but I have had a couple of enjoyable chats in member rooms.

Upvote 0
Maybe don't see a lot of use, but I have had a couple of enjoyable chats in member rooms.

The only member room that has been a success is the one that is continuously made every time the site dies. The Asian Lounge one. A shame they took away the real one As it had as many using it as the main lounge at times

Upvote 0
Is this what MFC Share is for? You can buy and download the videos directly, right?

To be honest, I haven't used MFC Share yet; for video content yea you might be right. Does MFC share handle customs though? (That is where I was burned once, should have just gone with MV). Or does MFC share handle video bundles? (Like some are tip 1000 tokens for 10 videos)

Upvote 0
To be honest, I haven't used MFC Share yet; for video content yea you might be right. Does MFC share handle customs though? (That is where I was burned once, should have just gone with MV). Or does MFC share handle video bundles?

Sorry to hear you got burned on a custom vid purchase.

I'm new to the whole MFC Share thing, and just added one very short vid the other day. I don't think they have the escrow system like ManyVids and ExtraLunchMoney do (ELM...now there's a site you don't hear about anymore...).

I do think you're right that ManyVids would've been better for you, in the case of your custom video.

Or in the future, if you do purchase custom vids via MFC tip, just be sure to only do it with MFC cam models you've known for a while...who you know you can trust to deliver.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Upvote 0
Indeed you can. I love this feature.. it may take a while for a model to upload but once it's there, you can buy videos and pic sets and even video bundles with ease and even when the model is offline.

To be honest, I haven't used MFC Share yet; for video content yea you might be right. Does MFC share handle customs though? (That is where I was burned once, should have just gone with MV). Or does MFC share handle video bundles? (Like some are tip 1000 tokens for 10 videos)
Those video bundles have been pre-set by the model but yes, you can buy video bundles on mfc through mfc share. As for the scam: I am sorry to hear you have been scammed. You can try to report the model (and use any and all communication with said model as evidence if need be) but there is no punishment system in place on mfc (yet) It would be nice, for instance, if such tokens could be returned to you or could be made conditional so they only will be added to her total upon delivery (yes, i know.. it's not water tight, but it's a start)

Upvote 0
The issue here is that becoming a basic does absolutely nothing for a specific model

It isn't supposed to do anything for a particular model. Why do people struggle so fucking much with the idea that members are for MFC's benefit, not a models. It's a business, not a social cooperative *facepalm*

nor does becoming a premium member. I've always said that models who convert basics into paying members should reap some kind of reward for their efforts beyond what tips they might earn.

They do - they earn the money from the tips, they gain camscore (ranking) due to the tips, they gain numbers in their room from tips causing a show to happen, and they encourage yet more tips from others to continue/cause shows to happen.

I would love to see a box added to the payment processing page that would allow a member to designate which model it was that caused them to buy their first, or current amount of tokens. Instead of camscore rewards only, the rewards could be shifted to reward those models who have a bigger impact on converting basics into premiums, or reflecting why someone is buying their current allotment of tokens. Model "A" causes "X" number of basics to become premiums, or causes a premium to buy -more- tokens, she should be given some kind of reward for doing so.

Again, they are rewarded. For the precise same reasons I listed above. If anything the suggestions are going to continue creating the difference between the top / busiest/ most successful and the bottom ones - the struggling rooms. Why? Because the most likely cause of anon->basic, and basic->premium is the busiest/famous people, the most populated rooms. What on earth benefit does that bring to anyone else by further rewarding the super succesfull.

-Get rid of the lounges. Even though I can join the L10K, I see nothing but toxic behavior in the lounges where often times the topics deal with seeing how quickly someone can be banned from a models room.
-Get rid of camscore.

See previous posts as to why getting rid of lounges won't "help" models, and furthermore, they're nothing to do with models. Again, MFC is a business, not a cooperative for models benefit. You're all there to make money (models/members) for the company. End of.

Also, an FYI, without Camscore why do people believe the site will get better? You can hide it, you can rank by other things than camscore (order of models appearing) too. I do, however, find it highly amusing you think some "reward for converting members" is a great idea, but camscore (which is essentially what you're talking about) is a terrible one. Hmm, how to have something that highlights some are better/hotter/greater than others - lets think...

Too many people think the site is all about models; it isn't, it's all about money for the company. To generate money they cater to the people who generate it for them (models) and those who generate it for them and the models (members). Catering to BOTH is important. Tip it too far one way or the other and you'll destroy the business. As said, people are trying to shoot the Golden Goose by being contemptuous to members... give it a rest. The lounge gets blamed for some douches. Guess what, the internet has plenty of them and removing the lounge does shit all to that. Stop focusing only upon the one negative of it and realise it has a lot of positives you simply ignore (full disclosure, i rarely used the lounge - but only because i didn't engage socially with members. A lot do, it's what keeps them coming back to the site.. and spending money every now and then).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
See previous posts as to why getting rid of lounges won't "help" models, and furthermore, they're nothing to do with models. Again, MFC is a business, not a cooperative for models benefit. You're all there to make money (models/members) for the company. End of.

You have a point and yet... how much money do you think a tit bar would earn if it had a free buffet and a VIP room where men can hang out for free and watch the action through a glass pane without ever having to buy a dance or tipping the girls? It would get stuffed with people who don't spend and who act entitled. Which is exactly what the lounges accomplish. MFC would be just as social if members had "camaraderie" in the model's rooms. It would also force them to spend more frequently to save face. There are members who have been premiums for 7 years and who still keep the first 200 tokens they bought and most of them hang out on the lounge. They should be watching as guests instead. I would understand the purpose of the lounges if MFC had a monthly subscription plan like Chaturbate does.. these members would probably pay $10 or $20 monthly to use the lounge, but right now they are de facto guests.

Reactions: Gen and Wolf_3_5_9
Upvote 0
- 1080p and 60fps streams would be nice too. Although this may hurt those models who can’t afford or don’t have access to faster internet. But at some point I would imagine this has to happen to keep up with the latest tech. Not to even mention 360/VR video support is going to need to happen in the next 3-5yrs at the latest.
I can guarantee that you are not going to see 1080p 60fps anytime soon nor do I think 60fps is necescary to watch cams. 60fps is nice when you watch game play but I don't think it is required even then. 360/VR support I think is even less likely and important because to do that stuff well the site would have to invest huge amounts of money on its network infrastructure to cope with the bandwidth that would need. Also the time and money the individual model would have to spend on it would make it into something that only a few models would be able to do. Realistically 720p is the best we can hope for and that would mean that the bandwidth requirements would be doubled compared to 800*600 which is the maximum resolution today.

You have a point and yet... how much money do you think a tit bar would earn if it had a free buffet and a VIP room where men can hang out for free and watch the action through a glass pane without ever having to buy a dance or tipping the girls? It would get stuffed with people who don't spend and who act entitled. Which is exactly what the lounges accomplish. MFC would be just as social if members had "camaraderie" in the model's rooms. It would also force them to spend more frequently to save face. There are members who have been premiums for 7 years and who still keep the first 200 tokens they bought and most of them hang out on the lounge. They should be watching as guests instead. I would understand the purpose of the lounges if MFC had a monthly subscription plan like Chaturbate does.. these members would probably pay $10 or $20 monthly to use the lounge, but right now they are de facto guests.
I don't think the lounge is equal to the VIP room of a titty bar, you want the buffet you spend enough to get into lounge 1K and if you want the VIP room you spend enough to get into lounge 10K. To me hanging out in the regular lounge seems more like a punishment than a reward. Furthermore I think it is up to the models to create an environment where members wants to talk to the models and each other.

STRONGER PASSWORD PROTECTION (sorry for all caps, but this one bugs me to death). It is ridiculous that passwords are not salted and hashed. It means one mistake and everyone's passwords could be out int he open.
This is what I want more than anything. The fact that they used to send out forgotten passwords in plain text had me horrified.

Upvote 0
Put a link in the menu on the right to share.myfreecams.com. (unless it's somewhere there already, and I just can't find it)

Upvote 0
I can guarantee that you are not going to see 1080p 60fps anytime soon nor do I think 60fps is necescary to watch cams.

Hell, Streamate, which has supported HD for a while, only supports 30fps.

Upvote 0
I can guarantee that you are not going to see 1080p 60fps anytime soon nor do I think 60fps is necescary to watch cams. 60fps is nice when you watch game play but I don't think it is required even then.
Nevermind the fact that many MFC models can't even run the current higher resolution/bandwidth options as it is right now, so
make it into something that only a few models would be able to do.
^^pretty much that.

I know a lot of people like to say that MFC favors their top models and make adjustments/turn blind eyes to them, but overall I wholeheartedly believe they realize that a very small percentage of models would utilize a higher resolution/etc and would rather focus on changes that have an impact on EVERYONE before prioritizing what helps the top tier. MFC is doing extravagantly well regardless of not offering true HD for a long while now. No need to focus all of their resources on that when other smaller changes can be made for overall QoL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I used to wish that when payday falls on a weekend or bank holiday, that MFC could just send the payments the day before. But now that they have the 'request early payment' option, that really helps. KUDOS to them for adding this feature.

When I worked in childcare, if a pay date fell on a weekend, we always got our direct deposit on that Friday before the weekend. Or if pay date fell on a bank holiday, we got it the day before. This was great, especially when a lot of people depend on that money being there in time to pay their bills, or have bill pay arrangements already in place, etc.

Reactions: angieivy
Upvote 0
With guys that have bought stuff, tipped well, taken me for shows etc, Inusually PM them when they sign on saying hey. But that’s because I like being conversational,
But I always tell them to let me know if they don’t want me saying hey, etc. If one of them told me to fuck off, I’d lose my shit and block them everywhere.

Yup, I've told MFC members about the PM options, or that they can just let the model know they're not interested. But I guess some of these guys are afraid that it's considered "being mean" to the model. Lol. It's not mean at all. Those models got some nerve PMing for that reason. They should be told to fuck off...lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
With guys that have bought stuff, tipped well, taken me for shows etc, Inusually PM them when they sign on saying hey. But that’s because I like being conversational,
But I always tell them to let me know if they don’t want me saying hey, etc. If one of them told me to fuck off, I’d lose my shit and block them everywhere.

Seeing how you disagreed with my post, yet agreed with Saffron's post...

You must've missed the part where - in response to the "models trying to snipe members from other models' rooms" comment - I said "they've got some nerve PMing for that reason..."

Yup, any model who does that deserves to be told to fuck off. Especially if he's told you he's not interested. I now understand why some members choose to tip anonymously.

Unless you are one of those models (which I doubt you are), I'm not sure why you'd have an issue with what I posted. Decent models wouldn't do crap like that to a fellow model.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Hell, Streamate, which has supported HD for a while, only supports 30fps.

Yup.
Also I wanna mention this any time anyone complains about the video on MFC, but you're going to give up something in order to get that and on the models end that's portability. There's a huge reason why SM models plant their asses in one spot and don't move around from room to room for shower/kitchen/etc etc shows and that's because we have to be hardwired to reliably stream in HD and no one wants to drag a laptop (most models are even on desktops because of the tech requirements) around with a tangle of wires trailing behind it. I feel like MFC would lose it's casual/chill vibe if models ended up having to sit in their one designated cam spot like we do on SM.

Upvote 0
I actually didn’t see that part oops. I’m trying to do like sixteen things while I’m on hold, so I thought you were saying something else.

Seeing how you disagreed with my post, yet agreed with Saffron's post...

You must've missed the part where - in response to the "models trying to snipe members from other models' rooms" comment - I said "they've got some nerve PMing for that reason..."

Yup, any model who does that deserves to be told to fuck off. Especially if he's told you he's not interested. I now understand why some members choose to tip anonymously.

Unless you are one of those models (which I doubt you are), I'm not sure why you'd have an issue with what I posted. Decent models wouldn't do crap like that to a fellow model.

Upvote 0
SM recognizes me as streaming at 60fps with OBS. Gives me a tiny placement boost but I have no idea if viewers see me at 60.

If they do I can guarantee it makes no difference. 60 fps decreases motion blur in fast moving objects. But the human eye see's closer to 25 fps anyways. So while it does look smoother because we don't see both the blur from the fps and blur from what our own eyes are seeing it mostly doesn't make much sense to bother when we aren't moving that quickly on cam. 60 fps is better suited for video games (supposed to prevent motion sickness) and sports (fast moving objects)

Television and film is done in aprox 24 or 25 fps depending on what area of the world you are from so we are used to seeing lower fps anyways.

I use 60 for my tiny placement boost and because when SM starts dropping frames with OBS (which it always does but I don't get my audio coming out of sync with my external mic on OBS) I still stay above 30fps.

No idea if SM streams me at 60 though but it shows on my rank page and I've tested that it makes me jump placement by a couple places.

Not to mention with live streaming 60fps just gets further degraded etc. It's perfect for things like twitch but wont produce much difference on cam unless you are the type that demands girls fuck themselves as hard and fast as they can.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Upvote 0
SM recognizes me as streaming at 60fps with OBS. Gives me a tiny placement boost but I have no idea if viewers see me at 60.

If they do I can guarantee it makes no difference. 60 fps decreases motion blur in fast moving objects. But the human eye see's closer to 25 fps anyways. So while it does look smoother because we don't see both the blur from the fps and blur from what our own eyes are seeing it mostly doesn't make much sense to bother when we aren't moving that quickly on cam. 60 fps is better suited for video games (supposed to prevent motion sickness) and sports (fast moving objects)

Television and film is done in aprox 24 or 25 fps depending on what area of the world you are from so we are used to seeing lower fps anyways.

I use 60 for my tiny placement boost and because when SM starts dropping frames with OBS (which it always does but I don't get my audio coming out of sync with my external mic on OBS) I still stay above 30fps.

No idea if SM streams me at 60 though but it shows on my rank page and I've tested that it makes me jump placement by a couple places.

Not to mention with live streaming 60fps just gets further degraded etc. It's perfect for things like twitch but wont produce much difference on cam unless you are the type that demands girls fuck themselves as hard and fast as they can.

If you do the settings right, 30 fps could actually have less blur than 60 fps (it is more about the shutter speed...well exposure time), There is no analog to the "fps" for humans...there is a certain rate at which point we will perceive motion, but our eyes can actually pick up small changes even at 120 fps.

Anyways though, with this topic I will say it again; because it is one of the key changes I want, and hope that everyone will understand the severity of this. HASHED AND SALTED passwords. As a person who is mindful of personal security, this really has always made me wonder whether I wanted to even continue with MFC.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0
If you do the settings right, 30 fps could actually have less blur than 60 fps (it is more about the shutter speed...well exposure time), There is no analog to the "fps" for humans...there is a certain rate at which point we will perceive motion, but our eyes can actually pick up small changes even at 120 fps.

Anyways though, with this topic I will say it again; because it is one of the key changes I want, and hope that everyone will understand the severity of this. HASHED AND SALTED passwords. As a person who is mindful of personal security, this really has always made me wonder whether I wanted to even continue with MFC.

And there's this as well. Although I have very little wiggle room with my camera setting because I work in a very dark space that's impossible to light.

They need to make webcams with larger sensors because my camera which has a fairly small sensor see's things way better in this lighting.

I was really shocked to learn about the password issue with MFC. I don't cam there anymore nor was I super popular but I made sure my password didn't get updated when I updated everything else in case there was ever a breach. I can't imagine how catastrophic that could be for popular models if there was a breach and they used the same password elsewhere.

Upvote 0
I'd like to see MFC provide an incentive for models who work a certain number of hours per week or month AND are friendly and engaging in their chatrooms. For example, getting a token bonus for being on cam 20/30/40 hours a week. But if they're ignoring the room or just playing on their phone the whole time, they would not qualify for this. However, I have no idea how they would enforce this because there are usually over 1000 models online at any given time, and there's no way an admin can watch all models at all times. But it would be a cool idea for models who work hard and are friendly and attractive, but have low camscores. Luck plays a big part on MFC and it can be frustrating if you're trying your hardest but still earning low tokens. A token bonus or small hourly pay for working x amount of hours a week could help make up for being online for hours and not earning much. But like I said, this would be very hard to enforce. :(

Also, it would be cool if the more money you earned in a given month, the higher percentage you earned. Even lower camscore models can earn $500/1000/2000 a month if they're on cam enough. For example, if you earn 1000/month, you get 55% instead of 50% of tokens earned, 2000/month, you get 60%. I know MFC is already raking in so much money that there is no reason for them to consider this, but it would be cool for the models and would motivate lower camscore models like me to log on more often. :)

Upvote 0
Voice Command Tipping (turn it on/off in your settings).
- I have become rather good at 1 hand typing/tipping but it would be very nice if I could simply speak whilst being fully comfortable and tipping. Am I right guys? :D

• Funny!
Reactions: Wolf_3_5_9
Upvote 0
Ah I forgot one, don't know if this has been mentioned, but Escrow for custom content on MFC share. So you do the entire transaction over MFC share, the member requests, the model has to accept or reject the escrow, gives a certain amount of days estimate, if they need an extension they put a request and the member can either accept or reject that. I think the member shouldn't be able to cancel an escrow during the established period of time unless the model puts in a request first as she cannot do it, as it would be totally harsh if a model was editing content already made which they couldn't resell (like something really specific) and the member cancelled.

I feel like half of the disgruntled member complaints I hear are Skype/custom video "scams", some of which are almost certainly genuine scams, some of which are models being crap, and some of which are members who throw tokens at models and then dictate content they deserve to receive for their tokens, even if said model does not offer skype/custom content.

If an escrow service were put in place then from my perspective as a model it would do a few things which would be great for me. Firstly, it would mean I could not spend the money before the content was made, meaning if I felt uncomfortable for whatever reason doing it I could cancel without putting myself out of pocket or going through the faff or issuing a refund. I think this would probably also motivate me more to make it, as if I get delayed, I would not be losing out on earning time for the current payday. It also means that it would be very clear if a member tips a large "just because" tip and then later expects content, that he did not in fact pay for content, he instead wanted to feel like a high roller by giving me a huge gift. Purchase is not a gift, I do not jump around screaming after I get taken in a hour private. Therefore it would be clear that any custom content I choose to make for him would be up to my discretion, and if I didn't want to make it, that would my choice and not something I could be emotionally blackmailed into or called out for being a scammer. I guess it would make an area where I can clearly consent to making sexual content for people, kind of like private shows, I can always choose to click accept. I would like something like that for custom content. If said member wants custom content, there would be a place for them to go there.
I believe if I were going to make a business from selling custom content, having an escrow service would make a lot of members feel a lot more comfortable with purchasing it, and more comfortable during the making process, which not only means more income, it also means a more comfortable process of making. It's no fun when even if you've taken less than a few weeks to make content, the member is clearly nervous they won't get what they want and that you're scamming them. It doesn't make one feel great about completing the work either if you start to get pressured!

As a member I can only assume it would be positive in similar ways. Not having to worry about scamming models, not having to worry about getting refunds for unfulfilled work (or feeling like a dick for taking money out of a poorer models pocket if you do get a refund) etc.

Upvote 0
Ah I forgot one, don't know if this has been mentioned, but Escrow for custom content on MFC share. So you do the entire transaction over MFC share, the member requests, the model has to accept or reject the escrow, gives a certain amount of days estimate, if they need an extension they put a request and the member can either accept or reject that. I think the member shouldn't be able to cancel an escrow during the established period of time unless the model puts in a request first as she cannot do it, as it would be totally harsh if a model was editing content already made which they couldn't resell (like something really specific) and the member cancelled.

I feel like half of the disgruntled member complaints I hear are Skype/custom video "scams", some of which are almost certainly genuine scams, some of which are models being crap, and some of which are members who throw tokens at models and then dictate content they deserve to receive for their tokens, even if said model does not offer skype/custom content.

If an escrow service were put in place then from my perspective as a model it would do a few things which would be great for me. Firstly, it would mean I could not spend the money before the content was made, meaning if I felt uncomfortable for whatever reason doing it I could cancel without putting myself out of pocket or going through the faff or issuing a refund. I think this would probably also motivate me more to make it, as if I get delayed, I would not be losing out on earning time for the current payday. It also means that it would be very clear if a member tips a large "just because" tip and then later expects content, that he did not in fact pay for content, he instead wanted to feel like a high roller by giving me a huge gift. Purchase is not a gift, I do not jump around screaming after I get taken in a hour private. Therefore it would be clear that any custom content I choose to make for him would be up to my discretion, and if I didn't want to make it, that would my choice and not something I could be emotionally blackmailed into or called out for being a scammer. I guess it would make an area where I can clearly consent to making sexual content for people, kind of like private shows, I can always choose to click accept. I would like something like that for custom content. If said member wants custom content, there would be a place for them to go there.
I believe if I were going to make a business from selling custom content, having an escrow service would make a lot of members feel a lot more comfortable with purchasing it, and more comfortable during the making process, which not only means more income, it also means a more comfortable process of making. It's no fun when even if you've taken less than a few weeks to make content, the member is clearly nervous they won't get what they want and that you're scamming them. It doesn't make one feel great about completing the work either if you start to get pressured!

As a member I can only assume it would be positive in similar ways. Not having to worry about scamming models, not having to worry about getting refunds for unfulfilled work (or feeling like a dick for taking money out of a poorer models pocket if you do get a refund) etc.
That's an amazing idea.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Upvote 0
I would limit guests and basics to a 450 x 300 pixel screen with No ability to go full screen. It won't stop the use of free accounts to tape models, but it would hinder it. It also provides incentive to go premium.

One of my biggest gripes is that there is no real site reward for longevity and big spending. The reward points are basically a joke. The biggest reward is a 10k Lounge? Who really cares? I would like some decent incentive for reaching 30k reward points, 50k points, and definitely 100k points. I mean dudes who have gone over 100k (I'll never get there) reward points have spent a TON of money. They should receive 5000 free tokens just for their loyalty.

A good reward would be a concise archive of tokens spent that includes a TOTAL amount of tokens spent for EACH MODEL by NAME. The way it is now, you can only see individual tokens spent for each individual day. There are no Totals added up for you. If you have been on the site for 3 years or more, there is NO WAY that you will go back to each individual day and add up all of your tips for a particular model. If models can have a "Total Tokens Tipped To Me" box for each member, then a high reward premium should be able to have a "Total Tokens Spent on This Model" box for each model.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.