AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by _Isthisjake_

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. I

    Chaturbate Account Banned — Need Advice

    Thank you so much for your help and for understanding!
  2. I

    Chaturbate Account Banned — Need Advice

    We were just flirting on the chat, and I said at the end "Everyone here saw that I raped you". I'm not sure if that got me banned, but it might be it. It was just on the chat and it's supposed to be a community of 18+ people, so I have no idea that could have got me banned. Can you help me...
  3. I

    Chaturbate Account Banned — Need Advice

    I didn't know. I'll be careful next time, but I'm not sure yet why I got banned because there's no explanation. Can I still get my account back?
  4. I

    Chaturbate Account Banned — Need Advice

    Hi everyone! My Chaturbate account was recently banned with the message: I believe it may have happened during my last stream when I was dirty talking with a user and used the word “rape.” It was a consensual conversation between two adults, and I honestly didn't know that using that word could...