AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by andrew_2811

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. A

    Permanent ban — first offense, it's my only livelihood, I need help

    Hello @punker barbie, I submitted my appeal several days ago and haven't received a response yet. My username is andrew_2811 and my ticket number is 25564157. I acknowledge my mistake and am asking for a second chance. It was my first violation, it wasn't intentional, and this is my only source...
  2. A

    Permanent ban — first offense, it's my only livelihood, I need help

    Hello @punker barbie,My Chaturbate username: andrew_2811I was permanently banned for violating the guidelines regarding harmful content. This was my FIRST EVER violation — I had no prior warnings or issues before.I did not intend to break the rules; I honestly did not realize it would be...