AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by ascensionsora

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. A

    Account issues

    @punker barbie
  2. A

    Account issues

    I tried contacting support again via email.
  3. A

    Account issues

    I sent another email to support before I received that reply.
  4. A

    Account issues

    I received a reply to my first email inquiry, but I haven't received a reply to my second one.
  5. A

    Account issues

    Yes, I know. The support I mentioned in that sentence refers to website support.
  6. A

    Account issues

    The initial reply I sent was to support, not to you, and it was six days ago. The initial inquiry didn't include the necessary information, so it couldn't be resolved.
  7. A

    Account issues

    I contacted support again an hour before receiving the first response, but I haven't received a reply yet.
  8. A

    Account issues

    Someone has illegally logged into my account and changed my password. I contacted support, but the first time I sent an inquiry, I didn't include the necessary information, so they couldn't help me. I haven't received a response to my second inquiry. @punker barbie ID munikiss