AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by auroralvx

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. A

    Plz help with my Chaturbate account being banned

    Thank you sooooo much! ❤️
  2. A

    Plz help with my Chaturbate account being banned

    Hello my account was recently banned on Aug 23rd and I'm unsure as to why. I suspect it's in relation to a rude man I argued with who told me to kill my kids while I was streaming but I'm not sure as the ban happened as I was afk. I contacted Chaturbate but haven't received any reply. Any help...
  3. A

    Chaturbate ban help

    Situation has been resolved thank you
  4. A

    Chaturbate ban help

    Hello 👋 a few days ago I was streaming and my account was banned. I know it was for showing a folding knife I recently got which I now know is against the tos. It was a stupid mistake and I wouldn't let it happen again. I've sent two messages to chaturbate through their support form with no...