AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

barbime's latest activity

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • B
    barbime reacted to karina_sweet__'s post in the thread Account was banned with Like Like.
    Hi, you'll have to be patient. I waited about 3 weeks. I understand how stressful it is to wait, I was in a similar situation myself 🥹...
  • B
    barbime posted the thread Account was banned in Chaturbate.
    Hello there! My account has been temporarily blocked for more than a week, technical support made it clear that I was temporarily...
  • B
    barbime posted the thread Banned from chaturbate in Chaturbate.
    Hello, dear support, my accont was banned. Tbh idk in the moment for what... My nickname: sell0n Probably for a bruise on my butt, but...