AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by biankastrange

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. B

    Account temporarily suspended for bruises.

    Thank you thank you thank you thank you @punker barbie !
  2. B

    Account temporarily suspended for bruises.

    I'm still hoping @punker barbie will take a look at this and let me know what's up and what I should do as I know replying to support emails again puts you at the back of the line and I really truly need my source of income back before rent is due.
  3. B

    Account temporarily suspended for bruises.

    Well they didn't tell me to add photos, so that would have been helpful to know. All they said is email us when you're ready to broadcast and I did and it's been over a week and they haven't responded, but thank you.
  4. B

    Account temporarily suspended for bruises.

    I didn't tag @punker barbie because it's my first time, but I do hope you can help me now that you're tagged. :) Thank you!
  5. B

    Account temporarily suspended for bruises.

    Hello Punker Barbie - My account was temporarily suspended because I had bruises while broadcasting. The bruises were consensual, as I am a professional BDSM impact bottom, and the impact didn't occur while streaming. I reached out because no one told me why, and I've attached the response...