AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by bigtaarik

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. B

    account banned for no reason!

    Hi @punker barbie , I really need your help. My Chaturbate account @taarikarab was recently banned because they claim I was discussing guns and drugs. I honestly don’t understand how this could have happened. Why would I even talk about guns or drugs? I have never discussed these things, and I...
  2. B

    Question About Using My Sister’s Revolut Account

    My name on chaturbate is taarikarab my email is personaleuso08@gmail.com
  3. B

    Question About Using My Sister’s Revolut Account

    Hello, my name is Tarik. I recently started working on Chaturbate and I have earned a fairly significant amount that I would like to withdraw. I wanted to ask for @punker barbie help and find out whether it would be possible for me to use my sister’s bank account, since I currently don’t have a...