AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by Domariner

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. D

    Chaturbate account banned immediately after verification

    Thank you for your reply, but I have never worked for Chaturbate.
  2. D

    Chaturbate account banned immediately after verification

    Hello @punker barbie, My Chaturbate username is: MadyMe I created a new account and completed the identity verification using my own ID documents. The verification was completed, but the account was immediately banned. I contacted Chaturbate Support by email to ask for the reason, but I have...