AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by edgardpp

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    @punker barbie
  2. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    Hello @punker barbie , I am still waiting for your email; I have already sent the details. Thanks!
  3. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    Hello @punker barbie , I have submitted the required verification several times, but it has been days without a response. I hope to hear back soon and stay updated so I can get my account back; please remember that a human needs to review the case to understand the context and what actually...
  4. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    I'm starting to think the person who asked me that did so with that specific aim—to catch me out and report me for it. We have to be careful about how we answer; regardless, I appreciate your replies, guys.
  5. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    The verification has been submitted and I am still waiting for the case to be resolved; I was given a 72-hour timeframe, and that time is running out. @punker barbie
  6. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    There is an update: my account has been banned for days. Please review the case using the official email and the messages that were sent. @punker barbie
  7. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    Ideally, please reply to the account's official email to avoid identity verification steps and proceed directly; I appreciate your positive attitude and prompt response. Regards.
  8. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    @punker barbie
  9. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    @punker barbie They replied via a secondary email asking for verification, but the studio owner also wrote from the account's original email address, providing all the details. Is it possible for them to reply directly to him to speed up the process? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
  10. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    Thank you—I truly appreciate it. I hope you will take this into consideration; even though it was a mistake and was taken out of context, I promise not to do it again to avoid future issues. Thank you for the reply; I will stay tuned for updates. All the best to you! @punker barbie
  11. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    @punker barbie
  12. E

    Banned account Nathan_velez

    Hello @punker barbie , I respectfully request a review of my account Nathan_velez I do not create, request, promote, or participate in any minor-related or prohibited roleplay. My show was only an adult “milk show” with verified adult performers. Incidentally, a user asked me at what age I began...