AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by emperoreli

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. E

    My account emperoreli suddenly banned, please help

    Thank you so much for the quick response, I really appreciate it
  2. E

    My account emperoreli suddenly banned, please help

    Thank you for directing me to the proper channel. I have submitted a request to the support team on Chaturbate. Are you able to confirm if they received it?
  3. E

    My account emperoreli suddenly banned, please help

    Hi @punker barbie, I have understood that any mention of r*pe violates the guidelines... I was too absorbed in the private show with the model and foolishly said something along that line about a specific body part... I am deeply regretful for violating the terms and conditions and I will not...
  4. E

    My account emperoreli suddenly banned, please help

    Hi @punker barbie, my account emperoreli suddenly got banned and I don't know why. I did not harass anybody on the site and just finished a private show with a model. I have no idea why I got banned. I did switch my wifi network to a stronger one in the middle of the private show as the...