AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by Gigilovesyou97

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. G

    Please help me Gigilovesyou1997

    Hello, I would like to ask @punker barbie for help. My main Chaturbate account, Gigilovesyou1997, it says "Person Ineligible", so I can't broadcast. Please help me. I have already contacted support, but they still haven't replied. @punker barbie
  2. G

    Account says ineligible to broadcast

    I need help with chaturbate
  3. G

    Account says ineligible to broadcast

    Hello my account has been ineligible to broadcast for over a week and I would really love to get back on. Please help! Thankyou