AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by HannahH

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. HannahH

    ~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

    There’s one song I haven’t been able to get out of my head for over two months
  2. HannahH

    A place for your ideas and suggestions

    I’m not sure if this has been mentioned here before, but I noticed a bug: when the Stripchat window isn't in full-screen mode, specifically when it's narrower, three dots appear right over the "send" button. As a result, the message can only be sent by pressing Enter. I’d really like to see this...
  3. HannahH

    Musings of an ex-freeloader

    It’s the first time I’ve heard of anyone drinking tomato juice with sugar... back home, we usually drink it with salt and ground black pepper!
  4. HannahH

    My Chaturbate account was banned

    The issue is resolved, thank you very much!!!!
  5. HannahH

    My Chaturbate account was banned

    Hello, @punker barbie I'm in a very difficult situation. My usename HannahHolliss. Last Saturday, my multi-hour stream was interrupted, and my account on Chaturbate was blocked after I sent a photo to a regular client that violated the site's rules. I received information about the reason for...
  6. HannahH

    Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

    Hi everyone, my name is Hannah, I'm 20 years old, and I've been working in this industry for seven months now. I'm really enjoying it; I feel like I can connect with people who share my interests, exchange energy, and give and receive support. This is my first day on the platform, and I plan to...