AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by KIm_Mary

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. K

    Chaturbate Payments for September 1–15 and September 16–30 Not Processed – naughti_garlie

    Hello there! I have the same problem; the payment for the September 15–30 period hasn't been sent. I asked support if there were any delays, but I haven't received a reply yet. I thought it might have something to do with filling out the DAC7 form, but I completed that last week; I’d really...