AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by kir89

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. K

    randyman900 account is banned

    so could you imagine that you reach me and ask to report about no answer from cb support rather than create another account here. What is wrong with this behavior?
  2. K

    randyman900 account is banned

    @stormythunder when did I say that? I just use this forum profile to report about that CB account.
  3. K

    randyman900 account is banned

    @SCRIPTA I don't argue the fact that one household has two accounts, but do you think it's possible that there are more than one person lives here? Sometimes it could be even 5 person. Oh boy how it could be? The second, the support confirmed in that topic you are referring to that my really...
  4. K

    randyman900 account is banned

    @punker barbie thank you a lot, that's true
  5. K

    randyman900 account is banned

    Account has tokens on balance, No support answer no ability to return money.
  6. K

    randyman900 account is banned

    Activity on your account has been flagged as violating Chaturbate’s Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account has been banned. No even any email from support for two month almost
  7. K

    Chaturbate support looks like relies on AI completely no response and AI bans

    @punker barbie thanks thats true
  8. K

    Chaturbate support looks like relies on AI completely no response and AI bans

    thank you. Will wait another days....
  9. K

    Chaturbate support looks like relies on AI completely no response and AI bans

    I mean if its tons and tons of requests to the support may they hire more staffs? Or this type of business is not much profitable?
  10. K

    Chaturbate support looks like relies on AI completely no response and AI bans

    Okay I'm new here and dont know that I should tag. I just google this forum. I think the main issue is that Chaturbate support is super slow and I dont know why. Have they really receiving tons of requests? And I would even say that they are not super slowly and silent but even not helpfull...
  11. K

    Chaturbate support looks like relies on AI completely no response and AI bans

    Russian discussion in pm with Russian model. I dont even remember what was wrong. That message that I got. So thats why I here let support take a look into my chat and review it
  12. K

    Chaturbate support looks like relies on AI completely no response and AI bans

    I don't know why you are hijacking my topic. The reason I'm here its because my account is 10 years no even one violation of rules, and support completely silence. I didn't upload any fake pictures. Looks like AI model is bad in Russian. No answer from support at all. I'm nor English I'm Russian...
  13. K

    Chaturbate support looks like relies on AI completely no response and AI bans

    Because anyone who read chat will notice its stupid AI ban, I didn't upload any fake tokens pictures
  14. K

    Chaturbate support looks like relies on AI completely no response and AI bans

    Are u support guy? Have you seen my chat?