AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by lasher1

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. L

    Dude I Can practically see you

    you'd think after 15 you'd figure out list crawler bro ... you know how like you start with training wheels then you learn how to ride a bike .
  2. L

    Musings of an ex-freeloader

    what tipping ? Your just cosplaying as a whale so you can feel like your a man its pathetic bro. Also you probably have some pedantic parasocial delusional that models will think your a whale and pm for off site hookups and you can score some free whatsapp/snap/telegram content, oh yea give me a...
  3. L

    Musings of an ex-freeloader

    WELL YOUR NOT SUPPORTING SHIT UNLESS YOU EARN THERE TRUST AND RESPECT AND ADMIRATION AND PROVE YOURSELF DISCREET AND THEN LEARN THE REAL CURRENCY YOUR SUPPOSSED TO USE TO PAY TRIBUTE TO MODELS. TOKENS ARE FOR VANILLA WALLET LOSERS PERIOD. LEARN THE TRUE METHODS OF PROPER GODESS WORSHIP.
  4. L

    Warning to models, predator alert on stripchat !

    WARNING: Red User "modelseatpizza2" — Predatory Pattern Alert Hey everyone. I'm posting this because I wish someone had warned me before I got pulled into this user's orbit. I'm not going to name myself because I still work on the site and can't afford to be identified, but everything I'm about...