AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by mrahab

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. M

    Please help with unfair CB ban.

    I completely understand and mostly expected that. I will contact her and ask her to either reply here or make her own thread.
  2. M

    Please help with unfair CB ban.

    @punker barbie please help me if you can. I have been asked by a model to assist her with a CB ban she received in August. She asked me for my help because she knows little English. We both believe that what she was reported for and received a permanent ban for was not against the Code of...