AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

puresoul14's latest activity

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • P
    puresoul14 replied to the thread Chaturbate account banned.
    Chaturbate Support has now told me that my permanent ban was reviewed and confirmed, and that they may no longer respond to any...
  • P
    puresoul14 replied to the thread Chaturbate account banned.
    Hello @punker barbie. The Chaturbate team has already refused to reconsider my ban, and I honestly don’t know who else I can ask for...
  • P
    Hello @punker barbie @AmberCutie I am writing to sincerely ask you to reconsider the permanent ban on my account, linbaelin. It has...