AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by Sexymelaninn

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. S

    Account banned.

    Hi Punker Barbie, First, thank you so much for helping me when my Chaturbate account was suddenly banned. I came to AmberCutie because I didn't understand why I was banned, and you helped me get a response from Chaturbate. I really appreciate that. ❤️ I'm asking if you could please help me one...
  2. S

    Account banned.

    Hello, My Chaturbate account (sexymelaninn) was banned today when I tried to log in to broadcast. I haven't received an email explaining what happened yet, but I have already submitted an official support ticket to Chaturbate. Could you please advise or assist in checking why the account was...