AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by shadowleft

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. S

    Online status indicator

    Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate it
  2. S

    Online status indicator

    Thanks for the reply Serenn. I really appreciate you taking the time!
  3. S

    Online status indicator

    Thanks Stella! I appreciate your reply. In my situation the model requested that I message here after the stream ended while she was home. We often chat a bit before she goes to bed. I am guessing the times I thought she was online and she was not, is because she did not realize the site was...
  4. S

    Online status indicator

    I think it is a great idea to have an "invisible" mode for models
  5. S

    Online status indicator

    Thanks so much for the response I appreciate it.
  6. S

    Online status indicator

    Thanks for the reply. I agree, it would nice for models if they had the option to turn the online indicator off, unless they are open to receiveing pm and chatting. Have you ever had the site indicate you were online, when you were truly were not? There have been times that I will go to the...
  7. S

    Online status indicator

    What might cause the green dot to light up, indicating a model is online when she actually is not? I sometimes will chat with models after they finish stream or on a day off. Occasionally I will see the green dot lit and send a message, several hours later or the next day she will write back...
  8. S

    Another c2c question

    I appreciate the comments. Thanks
  9. S

    Another c2c question

    Very good point
  10. S

    Another c2c question

    The flip side of this. I have had models write to me, saying "you wont believe what this guy did in my last private, or send me screen shot of something a member just asked them to do or said to them."
  11. S

    Another c2c question

    Thanks for the reply, makes perfect sense.
  12. S

    Another c2c question

    Thanks for taking time to reply
  13. S

    Another c2c question

    I have been talking with a model for about the past 2 months. She has been streaming for 6 or 7 months, on Stripchat and occasionally on Chaturbate. She has around 3000 followers on SC and maybe 700 on CB. In general never more than 20-25 members in her room, usually less. She seems to have...
  14. S

    members complaining to get a model banned

    Thanks for your comments. I completely agree. I went over to her Chaturbate page and will support her there for a few days until the ban is over. I prefer the user interface better on Stripchat so I will return.
  15. S

    members complaining to get a model banned

    Hi. I have been chatting for about two years with a model on Stripchat. Last month we were in the middle of a private chat and suddenly she disappeared and her account was disabled for 24 hours. It had nothing to do with me. She said someone had complained she was rude. Today, I was on her...