AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by Surprisecockmia

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. S

    Thank you for 5 years experience

    I would like to thank you @punker barbie for assisting me. Though I did not get my account or that might be the last decision I’m still hoping to get a chance. Its says my account was saying I offer pay per meet but I did not know it happened. It’s the first time happens. I am a breadwinner...
  2. S

    First time banned for 5 years streaming in chaturbate

    Is there a way review it again I felt like I was misunderstood I was tired that day and I did not remember what I said that day please help me @punker barbie
  3. S

    First time banned for 5 years streaming in chaturbate

    So that’s it ? No second chances ? There are a lot models were given second chances and they get back 🥺 Is there anychance please this is my first time I don’t know how to handle this 😔 please help me @punker barbie
  4. S

    First time banned for 5 years streaming in chaturbate

    hi good day @punker barbie I have received the ticket but it’s says that I was permanently banned and I have been working with Chaturbate for six years, and during this time I have built a strong and meaningful presence on the platform, including a community of approximately 42,000 followers...
  5. S

    First time banned for 5 years streaming in chaturbate

    Hi good day @punker barbie I have been streaming on Chaturbate for five years, and this is the first time I have ever been banned. This account is very important to me and is my source of livelihood. I am worried because I do not know the reason for the ban, and I am concerned that I did not...