AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by TakenOnDisplay

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. T

    Banned

    Literally the most idiotic and poorly ran company I have ever seen. We'll take our product elsewhere and make someone else the money!
  2. T

    Banned

    @punker barbie There seems to be a lot of this doesn't there? We were suspended almost a week ago after our very first broadcast. We have received ZERO response from Chaturbate support as to why on what is now multiple tickets I have sent in. I plan on sending them in every day until they...