AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by timmyge

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. T

    Chaturbate ban appeal my username timmyge

    Thank you, Scripta, I really appreciate your help. I hope I find some information that will give me hope about my account being restored. Thank you for wishing me good luck, I have a feeling I might need it.
  2. T

    Chaturbate ban appeal my username timmyge

    Ok, I will take your advice because your wording makes it sound like you know what you’re talking about. I just have a quick question…is it possible they’ll reactivate my account? I can definitely go silent and it would be awesome to know if they will possibly give it back or not. Oh, and do you...
  3. T

    Chaturbate ban appeal my username timmyge

    Damn. You’re totally right and I didn’t even think of that. Damnit. I appreciate you telling me that, thank you. Do you think I have any chance to talk them into giving it back to me? This is really depressing me, I can’t stop thinking about it at all. I know that sounds like I have a problem...
  4. T

    Chaturbate ban appeal my username timmyge

    Hello. My username is timmyge and I was banned from Chaturbate on Friday September 2 and I believe it is because I poorly worded a request I was making to the Chaturbate team. I was asking if they could take my debit card off of the site because I was spending too much money and just wished for...