AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tod916's latest activity

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • T
    tod916 replied to the thread Chaturbate banned.
    yeah after we ended stream and I heard what happen I just banned you both till you guys figure your issues out but far as I see you...
  • T
    tod916 replied to the thread Chaturbate banned.
    ^^ good luck brother they should respond within email or in chaturbate itself "Sexy_Ginuin_Couple"
  • T
    Two friends of ours were banned while in our room for arguing with each other. One was Crownandkat/Katandcrown also tonytheman33 please...